Camera Easy [free]

Search This thread

fredsky2

Jan 25, 2012
Hi thanks again for your feedback, about autofocus "> Tap screen to autofocus+shoot"
is possible, but I not see the needs, bytheway I've seen somethings like that some mouth ago, but I see something like hold = focus and once focus shot...
and multiple shot is on the way :)

Thats great news

i just found an example of this "tap to focus+shoot", its called sophie cam (ive got the xap but im not sure i can post it)

you see, the big thing on this feature is that with this you can get more accurate shots as you just need to tap the screen (some camera buttons are too clunky and tough to press, making you lose your aim, ruining the photo). Furthermore, its more "noob friendly" so when you are asking others to shoot on your phone you just gotta say "aim and touch the screen" (the 2 phases button can shoot w/o autofocus if pressed too fast). And besides, more features are aways welcome by the users!

cheers

npoe

Jan 16, 2009
I have mixed feelings about having to save the selected photos to the gallery; it is actually cool since I tend to delete most photos and leave just one but it's an extra step that I don't always have the time to perform.

mydiscogr

May 6, 2011
www.bulldozer-mobile.com
Heey!
This new version is looking really good!
Also, im very flattered for the special thx! =D

I just ran in a little bug i guess, the marketing wasnt accusing a new version, did u check that you really bumped a point? (Maybe previous was allready 1.1)

Of course, the app could use a little tweaking (i.e, takes about 2secs to get to the shooting; "save to galery" feels a bit hidden, for a constant use function; etc)

Also, i would suggest you to stay on the original thread, posting on it and updating the first post title and content with new versions

Im very happy to see that you are managing to pull it up, keep up with the good work!

cheers!

ok so I answer to your post in "old" thread ;) I think is really good Idea and there's problem about 1.1, old version is 1.0 but could you explain me better please what is meaning of

Of course, the app could use a little tweaking (i.e, takes about 2secs to get to the shooting; "save to galery" feels a bit hidden, for a constant use function; etc)

fredsky2

Jan 25, 2012
oh about "little tweaking" what i meant was that there's room for little improvements, although the apps core is fully functional.

in example:
.boot speed could b increased
."save to galery" could be more visible (as a icon maybe, next to the "view photo")
.hold zoom button could keep increasing/decreasing zoom
.colors could follow current phone theme,
.etc

but as i said, the app looks very solid as it is, although, as a developer, you should think there's aways room for improvements, and think how you can make your app even better!

if you want more tips&ideas you can always ask me
Cheers!

Reactions: mydiscogr

amitheunlimited

Jan 2, 2011
India
Bugs

Sometimes when I open this app,it shows everything upside-down :( and I have to restart mobile to fix this issue :/
is there any fix?

After setting timer, when I push camera button it takes two images : first at a time of pressing button and another after timer gets over
this is weird :p
any fix?

mydiscogr

May 6, 2011
www.bulldozer-mobile.com
Sometimes when I open this app,it shows everything upside-down :( and I have to restart mobile to fix this issue :/
is there any fix?

After setting timer, when I push camera button it takes two images : first at a time of pressing button and another after timer gets over
this is weird :p
any fix?

Really thanks for your report, the first bug is hard to detect but I'll try, because is the phone that manage orientation, which type of phone you have?

the second I don't understand if you mean delay photo? When you set timer after n seconds... take a photo you don't need to click... if you can explain me better

thanks again

amitheunlimited

Jan 2, 2011
India
Really thanks for your report, the first bug is hard to detect but I'll try, because is the phone that manage orientation, which type of phone you have?

the second I don't understand if you mean delay photo? When you set timer after n seconds... take a photo you don't need to click... if you can explain me better

thanks again

My phone is HTC HD7 T9292 OS 7.8

I mean it should take only one photo which is after timer gets over but it is taking twice: one at a time of pressing camera button and another when timer is getting over

another bug I have found out is
sometimes(maybe when doing multitasking [not sure] when we press camera button for 4-5sec to take snapshot from that app, it opens Default (microsoft) camera app instead of snapping pic. So in future release prevent opening of default app :highfive:

mydiscogr

May 6, 2011
www.bulldozer-mobile.com
My phone is HTC HD7 T9292 OS 7.8

I mean it should take only one photo which is after timer gets over but it is taking twice: one at a time of pressing camera button and another when timer is getting over

another bug I have found out is
sometimes(maybe when doing multitasking [not sure] when we press camera button for 4-5sec to take snapshot from that app, it opens Default (microsoft) camera app instead of snapping pic. So in future release prevent opening of default app :highfive:

Ok I understand, really thanks, I hope this or next week to fix the problem, AFAIK when you're n't in my app camera button still call original one :(

bye

mydiscogr

May 6, 2011
www.bulldozer-mobile.com
Hi amitheunlimited, I've tested on two phone one is a wp7.1 LG E900 and second is a wp8 620 but I can't reproduce the problem...

to me is near impossible to find a solution for what I can reproduce, by the way for next I try to reproduce bugs....

thanks again for your answer

bye

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

this is my latest creation, an easy camera app,
    in short words, you can change the resolution on the fly and all commands (like resolution zoom etc.) are on camera screen.
    And More when you click the image just shot don't blocks visual so you can shoot more fast.

here's the link to market

windowsphone-com/en-US/apps/1aa27aa6-5991-4798-97e3-73df8446db76

and this is the "official" text:

Camera Easy is a “easy to use” and practical camera application.
    No complicated settings,
    no unnecessary menus and submenus,
    all settings are fast, minimal, easy to understand, and mains of these are on camera display, to avoid unnecessary clicks.

One important feature is that once a photo is taken, camera will not display image just taken, but continue to display camera image stream, so is fast to take multiple photos.
    these are the main features:
    - Self-timer
    - Resolution, flash, self-timer, are all on camera display
    - Digital Zoom
    - Local photo gallery, with multiple rename, delete… to
    - Save to phone gallery button
    - Sound on / sound off
    - Help screen
    - Metro UI
    - Free

thanks for attention
    Can you also modify or add a widescreen resolution in the settings?.. and then label it with "6MP (16:9)" or "4MP (16:9)"?
    Photos looks better this way in my opinion.

Looking forward to it, thanks for a nice app. I'll recommend it to my friends

thanks for your comment e for raccomandation :) and this is good Idea...

if you have any others :)

nice app
    that's work fine

Thanks for your feedback :)
    oh about "little tweaking" what i meant was that there's room for little improvements, although the apps core is fully functional.

in example:
    .boot speed could b increased
    ."save to galery" could be more visible (as a icon maybe, next to the "view photo")
    .hold zoom button could keep increasing/decreasing zoom
    .colors could follow current phone theme,
    .etc

but as i said, the app looks very solid as it is, although, as a developer, you should think there's aways room for improvements, and think how you can make your app even better!

if you want more tips&ideas you can always ask me
    Cheers!