Search This thread

th3g1z

Mar 29, 2011
Nice :) kernel sources *pray*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

studacris

Dec 25, 2010
Nashville, TN
kernel source is most likely not coming until official ics release. then samsung HAS to release source...

either way new leak.....
vgHC3.gif

Scythe024

Nov 14, 2011
Premium suite would be nice but ill settle for a better modem and less app crashes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

hololight

Dec 18, 2010
Would definatly be nice to see improved adreno drivers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Scythe024

Nov 14, 2011
yeah mine worked flawless too up until a day or 2 ago now theres a lot of times where a app stops responding and i have to wait til it crashes before i can do anything at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i told him he was being quite about the leak..... he told me he could be quiter about it.... ass lol but hes still kool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

lol, still waiting on source to give me the go ahead, nothing I can do about it, sorry.

suppose i jumped the gun a little in announcing it.
    The problem is most people aren't forum post junkies like you guys that complain all the time. There are a 160 posts in this thread. Why would you make someone run though all of them to find the link? Instead you all ***** and add 10 more unneeded posts to the thread. It is even more of a PITA if you are using the phone to find something on they super busy sites. Just so you know the search engines on these forums all blow.

Instead of complaining make it easy for the noobs to find stuff. Maybe updating the first post in the thread with the link? Maybe starting a new thread with all the info and then linking the first post to the new thread?

If you guys don't like questions you shouldn't be on a forum. That is the whole point of a forum, to be helpful and share.

I mean it is great some of you guys love spending all your free time on here and love to boast yourselves up be making fun of others however some people just want the highlights and some new software for their phones. They have other things to do besides being in the cellphone loop. Since you guys live on these forums why don't you figure out how to be helpful instead of a bunch of internet tough guys.

I've been on a lot of different forums over the last 10 years and I must say the rudest and most unhelpful ones are phone forums. I guess if your goal is to run people back to iPhones that is a good approach.

Just saying.
    It is coming today!
    Nice tanks again dg. how do i install it i dont see A link? do this root my phone?
    #will thisvwork on my verizon phone?
    Will this work on my iphone?
    How do u install android?
    I never had these problems with ny iphone.
    Iphones are so much better.
    Do this have force closes?
    Whats a kernel?
    Can i use this without a computer?
    Can this tether?
    Can u do this for me?
    How csn i install a theme?
    Whats odin?
    I pluged ny phone in my computer but it wont connect
    How do i check for softeare update?

There got them all out of the way.

Because you know some people really want to post those questions.

Lolz
    is it a one click again? or would i need root this time? just trying to repare for it

Odin One Click.