LED notifier

Search This thread

aeroman1

Jun 10, 2014
thanks. i tried as well. does not work unless disable stamina. too bad. I need stamina:(

1. Setting > security > notification access > select light flow
2. Setting > accesssibility > tick on Light Flow
3. Setting > Power management > Disable all stamina mode and uncheck "queue background data"

My Z2 notification light works well in this configuration.

vamp07

Dec 19, 2010
I played around with this and had allot more success getting different colors with "light manager pro" then with "light flow".

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

vamp07

Dec 19, 2010
Can you use light manager app with stamina mode on and put it under apps that are active in standby ?

I'll do some testing and let you know. I would think the apps you want to be notified about would also need to be on the "active when in standby" list?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Can you use light manager app with stamina mode on and put it under apps that are active in standby ?

I did a quick test and yes it does work but obviously the monitored apps need to be on the stamina exception list. The built in texting app is on that list even if you don't explicitly put it there.

Reactions: sarobi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Z2 indeed can display other colours etc like Pink/Yellow/Orange/Lime etc etc..

Tested using Lightflow.

Only down is, you can't use it together with the "Extended Standby" feature with STAMINA mode as that will disable any fiddling with the LED notification.
    Yup.. I'm using LightFlow. Works well.. I got blue for SMSes, red for miss calls, green for whatsapp and purple for viber.

The LED is nice and big enough for viewing... however it sits below the level of the front glass, right where the top speaker slit is. If your phone faces you parallelly, you'll be seeing the LED well enough. If you have your phone lying on your desk in front of you and when you are looking at the face of the phone at an angle, you might just miss it.

Cheers.
    Can anyone test this for me:

It is nearly impossible to see the LED on the Z1C when the phone is lying flat on a table and you are viewing it from an angle.

Does the Z2 have the same problem?

Oh hell yes!
    Even with my Z2 mounted in the car, it's hard to see it as the sun hits from the back. LEDs should always be placed in the centre of a material.. not at the edge. *sigh*

I'll do some testing and let you know. I would think the apps you want to be notified about would also need to be on the "active when in standby" list?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I did a quick test and yes it does work but obviously the monitored apps need to be on the stamina exception list. The built in texting app is on that list even if you don't explicitly put it there.

You can use the xposed mod "xperia stamina led". With this the led shows you all colors with stamina mod! But you need root.