16Gb micro SDHC working

Search This thread

Bradaland

Apr 18, 2009
Hampton, NH
16GB microSDHC

I just installed my 16GB microSDHC into my Dopod U1000 using the included Micro-to-Mini adapter. Everything is working fine! Woo Hoo! 24GB on my Dopod!

jimmunsw

Apr 21, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there all athena owners ,

I just bought an original sandisk class 2 16gb microsd , use my old minisd adapter , put in my u1000 wm6 and also wm6.1 , both detected 16 gb memory storage with no problem , wm6 i need to soft reset but wm6.1 detected immediately , i know it is a slow class 2 but class 6 is not out yet at my place , i wish 32gb microsd will come out soon then it will be great , and i also think i may not opt to change my u1000 8gb microdrive since i have 16gb already - i am afraid i will damage my u1000 after dismantling it - very risky , it is better to leave it alone , anyway the experts have yet to crack the software part of this 16gb ssd thing , cheers to all - jimmunsw :)

Reactions: ulli99

kweezy31

Apr 7, 2009
so i got a sandisk 16 gb micro sdhc card for my bb bold. but for some reason it (the micro sd card) tells me it only has 2.8 gb of free space when formatted. What's the deal?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not seen any mention of this so far - can happily confirm my new 16Gb Sandisk micro SDHC (from mobymemory) and my micro-mini SD adapter (from a HK ebay seller) work in tandem on my Ameo.

Was sceptical they were going to work - no idea what I'll do with all the space but this seemed like a sensible upgrade.

Used space 32.0Kb
    Free space 14.8Gb

Have read of some problems with micro-mini adapters and I had a couple of issues myself. Couldn't read a 128Mb micro card on my Ameo, and my new adapter doesn't work with my PC mem card reader - need to plug the 16Gb directly in to the micro slot, rather than via the adapter in the mini slot.
    Hi there all athena owners ,

I just bought an original sandisk class 2 16gb microsd , use my old minisd adapter , put in my u1000 wm6 and also wm6.1 , both detected 16 gb memory storage with no problem , wm6 i need to soft reset but wm6.1 detected immediately , i know it is a slow class 2 but class 6 is not out yet at my place , i wish 32gb microsd will come out soon then it will be great , and i also think i may not opt to change my u1000 8gb microdrive since i have 16gb already - i am afraid i will damage my u1000 after dismantling it - very risky , it is better to leave it alone , anyway the experts have yet to crack the software part of this 16gb ssd thing , cheers to all - jimmunsw :)