Search This thread

diogoperas

Jun 27, 2009
mine :)

Screen02.png
Screen03.png

Screen04.png

Download it!

Here it is the wallpaper solo if u need!

Last edited:

skycamefalling

Dec 6, 2008
Austria
You'r welcome m8 :)
Thanks

Hm...I don't know why, but I have big troubles in installing your background.
Tried it once and it did nothing except my storage card has not been found anymore.
I reformatted it and tried it again -nothing, the installation indicator stayed at 0%. Really strange and very sad because I like your background :( Maybe it's a problem with the ROM language or something else.

diogoperas

Jun 27, 2009
Hm...I don't know why, but I have big troubles in installing your background.
Tried it once and it did nothing except my storage card has not been found anymore.
I reformatted it and tried it again -nothing, the installation indicator stayed at 0%. Really strange and very sad because I like your background :( Maybe it's a problem with the ROM language or something else.

I'm very sorry to know that :(

Can anyone else try to install this a tell me if it works? Just to make sure if the problem is the cab or skycamefalling's rom :p

matmaneyre

Nov 8, 2006
Birmingham
I'm very sorry to know that :(

Can anyone else try to install this a tell me if it works? Just to make sure if the problem is the cab or skycamefalling's rom :p

I just had this problem after installing monx's ROMeOS3 pack....for some reason you need to uninstall "ROMeOS3 Wallpaper" from the "Remove Programs" list first.

Works fine now.

If this is not your problem, then I don't know...it worked fine before I installed monx's ROMeOS3 pack too.

skycamefalling

Dec 6, 2008
Austria
I just had this problem after installing monx's ROMeOS3 pack....for some reason you need to uninstall "ROMeOS3 Wallpaper" from the "Remove Programs" list first.

Works fine now.

If this is not your problem, then I don't know...it worked fine before I installed monx's ROMeOS3 pack too.

No, that's not...I didn't install this pack. But I have rotastrains glass clock, nicelad's Neon Tabs and Spike's Taskbar installed.
Guess I'll stick with my current wallpaper before having to install everything again.
Maybe I'll try again when the next ROM arrives and I have to hardreset anyway :)

matmaneyre

Nov 8, 2006
Birmingham
No, that's not...I didn't install this pack. But I have rotastrains glass clock, nicelad's Neon Tabs and Spike's Taskbar installed.
Guess I'll stick with my current wallpaper before having to install everything again.
Maybe I'll try again when the next ROM arrives and I have to hardreset anyway :)

I would suggest that you clear the default registry settings instructed in the 1st post (you definitely have to clear the "DefaultHomeBackground" one anyway for it to work if you have the "purple" background by default) & then go to Settings..Wallpaper and when it asks you if you want to use the default background, click Yes. This will give you the "grey" background on the home tab that you get on all the other tabs by default. After that it should work. These are instructions from marinell0's thread linked in the 1st post & is always the way I have done it without any problems.

I Need Money

Jun 26, 2009
hmm? I use HDWall v.021b vor an TD2 (Topaz) with WinMobile6.5 EPS. My tapbar is not so... it shows all applications

Thanks for some help

Last edited:

kylebrains

Jul 5, 2009
Wallpaper wont uninstall

hi i just installed the nature wallpaper but i cant seem to uninstall it. ive tried deleting all traces that I cant find in the file explorer but it still wont go. i have reset the device but nothing works.

please help

ahmadashar

Sep 19, 2006
London
Application Launcher Background

Hi,

Does anyone know how i can change the backgound on the start/program launcher. I initially used BG_ALL_TABS, and made my wallpaper the same for everything. HDWall is great but how do i set up my Start backgound?

matmaneyre

Nov 8, 2006
Birmingham
Hi,

Does anyone know how i can change the backgound on the start/program launcher. I initially used BG_ALL_TABS, and made my wallpaper the same for everything. HDWall is great but how do i set up my Start backgound?

I've noticed this myself but can live with it as it is. The lag in screen rotation and other glitches are too much for me to warrant having a different background on the start menu/launcher using BG_ALL_TABS. There is another one as well I think that doesn't change. Can't remember which though. The key to changing this background will be in locating the manilla file that relates to it using a manilla editor. You might find one in the Blackstone forms, such as MaxTTM, but I haven't explored this yet as I haven't bothered with making any complete themes, just subtle changes.

matmaneyre

Nov 8, 2006
Birmingham
hi i just installed the nature wallpaper but i cant seem to uninstall it. ive tried deleting all traces that I cant find in the file explorer but it still wont go. i have reset the device but nothing works.

please help

Have you tried installing a different one? Does it change? All I can suggest, if you want the default backgrounds back, is to restore you registry and change your wallpaper back to default from the settings menu.

matmaneyre

Nov 8, 2006
Birmingham
hmm? I use HDWall v.021b vor an TD2 (Topaz) with WinMobile6.5 EPS. My tapbar is not so... it shows all applications

Thanks for some help

Do you mean this?..."Neon Theme v1.2a - Transparent both"

At first I thought you meant VistaHide battery guage but it's barely visible from my screenshots so I think maybe not. It goes well with the neon theme though so here's a link to it:

Just click on the "Free Download" button, unzip and copy the exe file to your "Windows\Startup" folder

I don't really understand what you are saying, I'm just guessing really. Can you post a screenshot highlighting what's different between mine & yours if I haven't guessed it yet? :D

Last edited:

Planet X

May 10, 2008
Amersfoort
Hallo all,

First thank you for sharing your self made backgrounds. For everybody having problems with installing one of these may be you have got S2U2 installed on your phone? You need to switch it off by using iLock2. Then you will be able to install the background cab. After installing just switch S2U2 on again. And don't forget to cancel the reboot. It is not needed. Hope that help you all.

I Need Money

Jun 26, 2009
@matmaneyre: Thank U so much :D but what I want is an transparent bottom & slider cab file... is it possible?

cheers

Last edited:

cobbs

Nov 7, 2008
ok here's a wallpaper cab that I made for my phone.

all credit goes to @whitedevil for the background.

cobbs8.jpg
cobbs7.jpg

Attachments

• MyWallpaper.cab
    905.1 KB · Views: 935

flyinggemini

Feb 20, 2009
Here´s my first Cab. Wanted to share it:)
thanks for the help from the guys from Pocketpc

Attachments

• Schwarzetapete.cab
    900 KB · Views: 249