[ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

Search This thread

pn3r

Oct 7, 2008
WildWest
Gr for one of the best looking ROMs here, TAEL!
The big button idea in not so bad, but is it so hard to ADD a TASK MNG button bown on the bar?!? What is the problem?

Keep with the good work :)

lah0s

Oct 26, 2009
Perai
www.google.com.my
Btw, I don't know is it my problem or what.
On the Message tab of Sense, it forever show 1/25 message.
200911182136170001111g.jpg

I got 180+ messages in my inbox.

And who know how to get rid of the -GSM thingy at the end of the sms?

---

This release is quite good. Everything looks top notch.

However, there are some bugs.

The most annoying one is the sms part.

Somehow, when i try to compose a message, i select add recepient and the menu comes up but there is no name to select. Typing them wouldn't help either.

And i cannot reply any sms messages. Once i received a sms and i select reply , it comes to the menu where the sms is shown but there is no way to sms.

edit:

sms issue can be fixed by visiting this link:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4885185&postcount=287
THANKS A LOT THAT HELPED ME A LOT, even thou its a bit bugger.
You try tap on the message when on Sense page, the screen will go white a while, after that back to the previous page.
But I still like it I don't mind the bug.
Was about to flash back to Standard ROM.
Good thing I saw your post before I do anything.
Thanks again. :)

---

And lastly, is it possible to mix 2.1 with 2.5?
I like the Home and Weather tab of 2.5, and the others I still prefer 2.1.
Or make it all 2.5, and the Message tab in 2.1.

Last edited:

Sjaakiej

Sep 21, 2008
Groot-Ammers
I've got an little problem.

I've got an GPRS signal and an HSDPA signal. but i miss my regular GSM connection.
Have anyone an idea what this problem is?

Thnx in advance.

-Edit-
My Radioversion: 1.02.25.19

-Edit-

We've got an network interruption in the Netherlands. Sorry... (A)

Last edited:

e.frankie10

Sep 27, 2008
1st impression

I'm using this last ROM by few hours and I can say that seems to be WONDERFUL :D
I already tested other ROMs with Manila 2.5 and I have always had problems with weather updates. With this ROM it seems to work perfectly, thanks!!!!

Also it is fast and responsive...

will send other comments after 2-3 days of use....

thanks for your work TAEL :)

finsmaniac02

Dec 1, 2007
Has anyone gotten to use the animated wallpaper? I was under the impression from keeping up with the port threads that this version of the port should be able to.

How about changing the wallpaper at all?

soroboro8

Aug 22, 2009
Disable data

Hi,
I love the Tael Rom. The only problem I'm having since I don't have a data plan, that it keeps trying to connect to AT&Ts GPRS?! How can I go around it??
Thanks so much. :)

AlfredWallace

Sep 25, 2008
Stock quotes

Hello,

Just a small report:

If you have more stock quotes than the height of the screen can contain, you can't reorder the quotes at the bottom, the screen always bounces back to the top and you can't grab and move the lower quotes.

Regards,

Alfred

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
Yes you are right.
The Wireless Network was configured to connect to "work". have changed this to "internet" and now it works fine.

But now I think there is another bug. I have enabled "internet time sync" and when i update the weather i get the message "SetSysTimeZone.exe => SetSysTimeZone cannot be opened. ..." Perhaps the file is missing?

I think it's because of some Leo packages. I'll test and report it soon.

another beer from me for that incredible rom. thanx dude for your hard work!!!
--> 97A11567YH7393050

Thanks a lot for supporting TAEL ROM again! I really appreciate your great contributions on this project.

Regards.

I have been looking forward for a sense release. I'll definitely fill you in as I have since the beginning. Thanks always. You deserve the donations.

You're welcome mate.

Gr for one of the best looking ROMs here, TAEL!
The big button idea in not so bad, but is it so hard to ADD a TASK MNG button bown on the bar?!? What is the problem?

Keep with the good work :)

Your mean is big Task Manager in top right corner? It's because of new WM style. HTC Task Manager isn't compatible with this new style yet.

I'm using this last ROM by few hours and I can say that seems to be WONDERFUL :D
I already tested other ROMs with Manila 2.5 and I have always had problems with weather updates. With this ROM it seems to work perfectly, thanks!!!!

Also it is fast and responsive...

will send other comments after 2-3 days of use....

thanks for your work TAEL :)

Thanks for using TAEL ROM. :)

Has anyone gotten to use the animated wallpaper? I was under the impression from keeping up with the port threads that this version of the port should be able to.

How about changing the wallpaper at all?

Animated Wallpaper doesn't works still, but I'm working on it to get work.
But you can set Weather Wallpaper or Normal Wallpaper easily. :)

Regards.

Hello,

Just a small report:

If you have more stock quotes than the height of the screen can contain, you can't reorder the quotes at the bottom, the screen always bounces back to the top and you can't grab and move the lower quotes.

Regards,

Alfred

It's because of incomplete Sense port. Stock Tab isn't ported completely yet.

Regards.

RaphB

Jun 19, 2008
East Coast
Program Tab & Quicklinks

As numerous comments were issued concerning this topic, I wanted to point out what some have missed:

On the Sense home page, there is a hidden quicklinks section BELOW the clock. Using your finger, move the clock up and it should give you access to the 6 (or 8) hidden quicklinks.

The quicklinks are for favorites programs, people ans internet links...

In essence, it is a small Program Tab...

The Dwizzy130 cab attached allows you to increase from 6 (or 8) to 12, the quicklinks. To function correctly, you will need to add 3 registry keys in your HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/HTC/Manilla/Home as on the last image - you can dupplicate Registry Key 1 and rename the copies as 9, 10 and 11, if not the last 3 links would not work properly.

RaphB

Jun 19, 2008
East Coast
12 Quicklinks Cab

For some reason the CAB did not upload on my prior post...
Don't forget the registry mod - see my prior post.

robtor22

Jan 15, 2008
Porto
aboaudor.blogspot.com
As numerous comments were issued concerning this topic, I wanted to point out what some have missed:

On the Sense home page, there is a hidden quicklinks section BELOW the clock. Using your finger, move the clock up and it should give you access to the 6 (or 8) hidden quicklinks.

The Dwizzy130 cab attached allows you to increase from 6 (or 8) to 12, the quicklinks. To function correctly, you will need to add 3 registry keys in your HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/HTC/Manilla/Home as on the last image - you can dupplicate Registry Key 1 and rename the copies as 9, 10 and 11, if not the last 3 links would not work properly.

A good solution, with this we don't need the programs tab like manila 2.1.
I will teste it..
Tanks..

Last edited:

TAEL

For some reason the CAB did not upload on my prior post...
Don't forget the registry mod - see my prior post.

Thanks a lot for your nice tip, RaphB. I should mention that, this customization will apply as default in next releases.

A good solution, with this we don't nedd the programa tab lime manila 2.1.
I will teste it..
Tanks..

But I'll add a Program Tab like 2.1 too. :)

bazs

May 31, 2008
Budapest
ringtones and other sounds

hello to everyone!

I use the TAEL ROM on my Touch Pro, but with the 2.1 manilla
I'm thinking on this new version, but I'm not sure
I was waiting for the manilla 2.5, it's amazing, and the TAEL ROM is the best (I've tried around 5 or 6 roms, and none of them was as good as this one)
my only problem is with the sounds
for example: there are no waiting sound at all, so when I'm in a call and someone else is calling me, there's no signals or something, just at the end, when the caller has stopped calling me
is this problem solved in this rom?

btw do someone has any idea how to save my sms/mms messages and get it back to the new rom?

thanks,
bazs

Last edited:

Warjcowski

Nov 9, 2008
Opera 10 beta

Tael

indagroove posted an opera 10 ext for chefs which doesn't overwrite files belonging to 9.5/9.7 allowing for you to cook both in. Early reviews arent horrible

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?p=18067

Thanks for everything!

Edit: Hes also posted a package that allows you to cook in both 9.5 and 9.7. I've used it in NRG's roms and it works great. I can post a link if you want to take a look

Last edited:

TAEL

Tael

indagroove posted an opera 10 ext for chefs which doesn't overwrite files belonging to 9.5/9.7 allowing for you to cook both in. Early reviews arent horrible

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?p=18067

Thanks for everything!

Edit: Hes also posted a package that allows you to cook in both 9.5 and 9.7. I've used it in NRG's roms and it works great. I can post a link if you want to take a look
Can you please upload that package for me? I can't access to EDForums. (because of my connection issues)

Thanks.

robtor22

Jan 15, 2008
Porto
aboaudor.blogspot.com
This release is quite good. Everything looks top notch.

However, there are some bugs.

The most annoying one is the sms part.

Somehow, when i try to compose a message, i select add recepient and the menu comes up but there is no name to select. Typing them wouldn't help either.

And i cannot reply any sms messages. Once i received a sms and i select reply , it comes to the menu where the sms is shown but there is no way to sms.

edit:

sms issue can be fixed by visiting this link:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4885185&postcount=287
"
You can fix that with instaling "Change ROM Page Pool.cab" on 3 post of 1 page on this thread by TAEL. With this,you can now add recipient on new sms. Other problems, I don't have.. receive and sms like a charm without problems. But some ppl had...

you can dupplicate Registry Key 1 and rename the copies as 9, 10 and 11, if not the last 3 links would not work properly.

How can dublicate? Atryed on registry editor bur I cant dupplicate..;(
Edit: I already do it, make copy and past on Home.

Last edited:

finsmaniac02

Dec 1, 2007
Thanks a bunch!

I'll test it .

I tell ya what, I have been using the beta for a little bit right now and I LOVE it. I don't see a problem with it being the only Opera installed. The only downside is that it wouldnt integrate with the visual bookmarks of 2.5... BUT that isn't working on this build of the rom, and frankly even if it was working this Opera's front page is basically the same thing (thumbnails of websites just like visual bookmarks). Opera also loads up just about as quick as it would be to get to the internet tab hehe.

I just delete the internet tab and put a shortcut for opera on the main tab. Back in 2.1 days, getting rid of tabs in touchflo helped performance anyways :)

Just my 2 cents....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.