[GAPPS][4.3][ZIP] Latest Google Apps for Android 4.3

Search This thread

an21281

Whut

Jul 26, 2010
Thanks! Just flashed KatKiss 4.3 on my TF101 and forgot I needed these. Well, until I booted it up and wanted to get Titanium back that is. :)

EDIT: Confirmed working on KatKiss 4.3.

Last edited:

tracins

Hiya.

Yesterday, when I was playing with AOSP, I came to an idea to extract the newest Google Apps from the stock Nexus 4 images. So I extracted them, made a flashable zip, and uploaded for you.

Flash just after the 4.3 ROM. DO NOT flash on any Android older than 4.3!

Download:

Price:
MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.
Wanna be mirror server is kind a FAST. I had this file in 1 minute. The speed was from 2-5mb/s :) (I'm From LATVIA)

T3kB0i

Aug 4, 2012
Atlanta
When you Google "GAPPS 4.3" this is the number one article. The title of the article says "latest" but the OP hasn't updated this article in months. Someone please make this of note...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hiya.

Yesterday, when I was playing with AOSP, I came to an idea to extract the newest Google Apps from the stock Nexus 4 images. So I extracted them, made a flashable zip, and uploaded for you.

Flash just after the 4.3 ROM. DO NOT flash on any Android older than 4.3!

Download:

v1.0 - 20130726​
    SHA: 8d2c7372592140be19e3dee63aaaf7742b8d448d
    MD5: 1c123a5ad457cfe4f9230d5e321221c3

#1 - wannabe ultra-fast mirror - here
    #2 - Goo.im - here
    #3 - Dev-Host - here

Price:
    MILLION!

Just kidding. Hit the thanks button below this post and it will be enough.
    So your saying only flash these on a 4.3 ROM? Seems pretty pointless.

If you've already got a 4.3 ROM you've more then likely already got these.

“Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”
    - Michael Sinz

-----------------------

Copy: get 20GB free permanent cloud storage. For every person you get to sign-up earn another 5GB https://copy.com?r=m3asrR

Seriously? There are at least 4 AOSP based ROMs for the Galaxy Nexus, all of which need 4.3 gapps. If you don't need them, don't comment just to pretend to be smart and try to bash someone's else's useful work.
    -----reserved-----

By the way, I'm not sure I posted it in the right category. If not, could anybody please move it to the one that suits this thread better?
    So your saying only flash these on a 4.3 ROM? Seems pretty pointless.

If you've already got a 4.3 ROM you've more then likely already got these.

Stock ROMs (and stock-based ROMs) indeed have Gapps included, but when the AOSP-based ones will hit the Internet, the Gapps package will be necessary.

Could u please list the GApps in this package?

Sure, see here.
    -----just in case-----