Can't flash updated firmware via Fastboot

Search This thread

scottborasjr

Jan 3, 2011
Wondering if somewhere I accidentally loaded something for a different version of the phone. When in bootloader it says it is looking for a file that isn't 0P6BIMG it says it's looking for 0P6BDIAG. Anyone experienced this before?

josh030181

Dec 29, 2010
Baltimoe,Md
It's looking for both of those file names and a few more, are you putting it on the root of your sd card

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

scottborasjr

Jan 3, 2011
Yeah, putting it on the root of the sd card like I have a bunch of times but it can't find the right file. I know on my previous phones the ".zip" didn't have to be added to the file name as it was a hidden component but I've tried it both with the .zip added and without and still no luck.

Mr.Muscles

Jun 15, 2010
Orlando
My phone will eventually find it and some small little loading bar pops up on the side but then it goes away and goes back to the previous screen. lost myself

wranglerray

Jan 9, 2011
Fort Myers Fl
are you trying to flash the h/k firmware? If so is your CID set to 11111111. If you don't have super cid it wont flash because its the not the correct region for your phone. You'll have to set super cid and try again

mrlakadaddy

Mar 23, 2008
brooklyn
Or, take the Android infotext from a Sprint m8 Rom and replace it in the zip...I will make a flashable for you

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Question is..Are you s-off??