[ROM][6 FEB 15][DISCONTINUED]MODDED CM11:stable[4.4.4] -Flash via older recoveries

Search This thread

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
This rom is made inorder for every user of Galaxy Mini to experience Kitkat without changing Recovery..

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
Tested:
Working with Cwm 4.x.x

Use Recovery other than CWM 6.x.x.x.

Stable RC14 Final Version:
cm-11.0.0-RC14-GT-S5570-tass

CM11 Stable RC9- New Version[14th August 2014]:
Note: Removed unwanted apps and media[Theme Manager is also deleted] and no need to flash any patches as everything is included in rom,,
cm-11.0.0-tass-MODDED-Stable-RC9 Download Link

Patch For RC9 -Stable Version:
Download Link

Code:
[B][B][U]CM11- nightly-4.4.3-latest-build:[/U][/B][/B]
[URL="http://d-h.st/ee3"]Download-Link[/URL]

[I]Patches:[/I]
[URL="http://d-h.st/HQr"]DeskClock resized[/URL]

Older Versions:

Cm11-Older Versions:

CM11 Stable[7th June 2014]:
Note: Removed unwanted apps and media[Theme Manager is also deleted] and no need to flash any patches as everything is included in rom,,
cm-11.0.0-tass-MODDED-Stable-RC7 Download Link
Stable CM11[02-04-2014 base]:
cm11-modded-stable-tass

Nightly CM11:
cm-11-modded-20140417-NIGHTLY-tass
cm-11-20140424-modded-NIGHTLY-tass
cm-11-modded-20140510-NIGHTLY-tass

Patches for older versions:

Patch[03/06/2014]:
  1. Clock resized..
Link for patch
Tweaks added to build.prop for smoothness and performance, Download from below link:
build_prop_tweaks

Installation:
1.Reboot your device into recovery..
2.Do an android backup.
3.WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
4.Choose Install zip from sdcard and Select the zip from External sdcard..
5.Reboot

First Boot after flashing takes more than 5min , don't panic.. It will work..

Credits:
CyanogenMod Team
XDA
Google
Androidarmv6 team
Myself

Press "Thanks" Or Donate To Me [help me in buying a new device] if you like my work..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-45-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-45-15.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 17,840
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-45-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-45-43.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 18,090
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-45-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-45-53.png
    90 KB · Views: 18,693
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-46-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-46-08.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 17,497
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-46-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-46-19.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 19,502
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-46-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-46-41.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 18,939
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-47-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-47-21.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 16,806
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-47-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-47-57.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 15,200
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-48-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-48-27.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 12,867
Last edited:

Sherpu

Jan 21, 2013
Timisoara
Gapps

The rom is great, I`m still testing it, I will return when I test in depth, but there is one thing that I need. I want gapps that does not need Google Services. I found three versions but when I delete Services, Play stop`s working... Does anybody knows where I could find it? Thanks

Reactions: Ashvit

arpitkh96

Feb 17, 2012
panipat
The rom is great, I`m still testing it, I will return when I test in depth, but there is one thing that I need. I want gapps that does not need Google Services. I found three versions but when I delete Services, Play stop`s working... Does anybody knows where I could find it? Thanks

Playstore cant work without services.you have no option

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in

as @arpitkh96 bro said, you can't use google apps without google services..

Press thanks if i helped you..

Last edited:

J 3 M

Jun 15, 2011
Glasgow
Not letting me dl from your link. Saying it's generating too much traffic ? Please fix. Cheers!

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade
@naresh babu can you please upload the rom on some other service(s)?!
>> Dbox: This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I guess you raised too much attention with your kitkatty :D

Reactions: J 3 M

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
Download Link Fixed

Please provide a mirror for us just now if you can as I'd like to flash this asap/ ? Go mediafire :)

@naresh babu can you please upload the rom on some other service(s)?!
>> Dbox: This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I guess you raised too much attention with your kitkatty :D

Not letting me dl from your link. Saying it's generating too much traffic ? Please fix. Cheers!

Download Link Fixed.. Check post #1 for download link..:)

Press Thanks if you appreciate my work.. :good:

Reactions: J 3 M

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
thanks, just downloaded it
will get back to you as soon as I harrase it a little bit ;)
any suggestions for MA6, memory and sd extension settings?

use MA6 kernel, set CPU governor to smartassv2 with 600MHz as max cpu and 245MHz as Min CPU frequencies..
Enable Kernel samepage merging in Memory management..
Enable GPU rendering in Developer options..
Memory management is fine in kitkat, Os is not taking much of memory..Better go for greenify app, greenify google services and apps to get battery..
I never tried sd extension dude, so i am sorry i can't help you in that matter.. Hope someone will clear your doubt regarding this..

And help others with your feedback.. :)

crullick

Aug 10, 2012
Belgrade
review

note: i'm not a rom-junky, this is my first cm after i've been playing with 9.2 and 10.1 while ago and to be honest - i prefer miui over cm because of its unique features and ultimate themeing

first impressions:

- stable and (surprisingly) ram friendly (one of the main reasons i wanted to test it, including greenifying which i miss very much in my favorite miui)
- everything ok with YourZgappsXS for 4.4
- everything working except for fm radio (tried spirit) << i guess it's a common cm11 bug?!
- i like the new camera very much, but like @naresh babu said: "it's not very colorful" (closer to b&w) :D
- installed crossbreeder (p_goodbye edition) just because i used to use it with other CMs and it there's nothing about performance scripts in MA6 kernel thread >> don't see any difference and i don't believe in virtual testing
- MA6 kernel @245-729 smartassh3 with sioplus (tought it would give me max performance) with ksm and zram (@69mb) <> would like to hear learn about other's experience with different settings (original and/or other kernel)
- at the moment running (cronmod) INT2EXT4+ without problems, but since my sd is lousy i believe it's producing additional lag; will try with my favorite: s2e

weird stuff and help needed:

1) tried to remove some bloaty and system apps that i don't use (whisperpush, android keyboard, terminal emulator, simtoolkit) with TiB and clean master; everything seemed to work ok, but they reappear instantly - even without reboot?!!? :confused:

2) attempted to change superuser with su (with an old flashable zip that worked with other CMs) without success <> superuser sucks, it's very slow compared to su and not updated

3) getting frequent "android.process.media has stopped" when boot and accessing sd, but it's probably because i f*****up something, or maybe int2ext4?!

will attempt to solve these issues messing around with the rom before installation, but it would be better to have the possibility to fix them afterwards
also, i will test more with xposed (mainly regular modules + greenify and xtheme)....

btw any cartoonish (BUUF like) theme? (complete, with icons, menus, statusbar, etc)
:cowboy:

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
note: i'm not a rom-junky, this is my first cm after i've been playing with 9.2 and 10.1 while ago and to be honest - i prefer miui over cm because of its unique features and ultimate themeing

first impressions:

- stable and (surprisingly) ram friendly (one of the main reasons i wanted to test it, including greenifying which i miss very much in my favorite miui)
- everything ok with YourZgappsXS for 4.4
- everything working except for fm radio (tried spirit) << i guess it's a common cm11 bug?!
- i like the new camera very much, but like @naresh babu said: "it's not very colorful" (closer to b&w) :D
- installed crossbreeder (p_goodbye edition) just because i used to use it with other CMs and it there's nothing about performance scripts in MA6 kernel thread >> don't see any difference and i don't believe in virtual testing
- MA6 kernel @245-729 smartassh3 with sioplus (tought it would give me max performance) with ksm and zram (@69mb) <> would like to hear learn about other's experience with different settings (original and/or other kernel)
- at the moment running (cronmod) INT2EXT4+ without problems, but since my sd is lousy i believe it's producing additional lag; will try with my favorite: s2e

weird stuff and help needed:

1) tried to remove some bloaty and system apps that i don't use (whisperpush, android keyboard, terminal emulator, simtoolkit) with TiB and clean master; everything seemed to work ok, but they reappear instantly - even without reboot?!!? :confused:

2) attempted to change superuser with su (with an old flashable zip that worked with other CMs) without success <> superuser sucks, it's very slow compared to su and not updated

3) getting frequent "android.process.media has stopped" when boot and accessing sd, but it's probably because i f*****up something, or maybe int2ext4?!

will attempt to solve these issues messing around with the rom before installation, but it would be better to have the possibility to fix them afterwards
also, i will test more with xposed (mainly regular modules + greenify and xtheme)....

btw any cartoonish (BUUF like) theme? (complete, with icons, menus, statusbar, etc)
:cowboy:

Firstly i want to thank you for providing review.. and
use any root explorer and remove apps which you don't use..
"android.process.media has stopped" : even I experienced it, soon i will try to find out the problem and will try to solve it..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is made inorder for every user of Galaxy Mini to experience Kitkat without changing Recovery..

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    Tested:
    Working with Cwm 4.x.x

Use Recovery other than CWM 6.x.x.x.

Stable RC14 Final Version:
    cm-11.0.0-RC14-GT-S5570-tass

CM11 Stable RC9- New Version[14th August 2014]:
    cm-11.0.0-tass-MODDED-Stable-RC9 Download Link

Patch For RC9 -Stable Version:
    Download Link

Code:
    [B][B][U]CM11- nightly-4.4.3-latest-build:[/U][/B][/B]
    [URL="http://d-h.st/ee3"]Download-Link[/URL]

[I]Patches:[/I]
    [URL="http://d-h.st/HQr"]DeskClock resized[/URL]

Older Versions:

Cm11-Older Versions:

CM11 Stable[7th June 2014]:
    cm-11.0.0-tass-MODDED-Stable-RC7 Download Link
    Stable CM11[02-04-2014 base]:
    cm11-modded-stable-tass

Nightly CM11:
    cm-11-modded-20140417-NIGHTLY-tass
    cm-11-20140424-modded-NIGHTLY-tass
    cm-11-modded-20140510-NIGHTLY-tass

Patches for older versions:

Patch[03/06/2014]:
    1. Clock resized..
    Link for patch
    Tweaks added to build.prop for smoothness and performance, Download from below link:
    build_prop_tweaks

Installation:
    1.Reboot your device into recovery..
    2.Do an android backup.
    3.WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
    4.Choose Install zip from sdcard and Select the zip from External sdcard..
    5.Reboot

First Boot after flashing takes more than 5min , don't panic.. It will work..

Credits:
    CyanogenMod Team
    XDA
    Google
    Androidarmv6 team
    Myself

Press "Thanks" Or Donate To Me [help me in buying a new device] if you like my work..
    use MA6 Kernel cm11 for better performance..

As far as now, i didn't experience any random reboots.. Experienced little lag at the beginning, but now its working fine for daily usage..
    MA6 Kernel [CM11 - 20140819]

Updated MA6 Kernel released, hope this solves the problem
    final cm11 uploaded..:good:
    Hi,
    Likely I'm missing somethig, I tried several GApps links and got install errors. Probably about free space, galaxy mini is not known for its huge memory available...
    Could You post link to confirmed version of google apps that can be installed with this cool rom?

Regards

Try GApps.. Hope it will work for you.. :)