Post Reply Email Thread
Darth
22nd June 2018, 08:20 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amuzavali

Swiftblack

Are you using an app? You need to use a browser to report.
22nd June 2018, 09:18 PM |#82  
Flag Produlesti
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth

Are you using an app? You need to use a browser to report.

Ok thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to amuzavali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amuzavali Ad-Free
23rd June 2018, 01:27 AM |#83  
Quote:

Swiftblack

that's not an xda theme
the options are 2015 Dark, XDA 2015, 2013 beta 1024, XDA 2013, XDA 2010, and XDA Classic

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote:

Swiftblack

as in Swift Black Substratum Theme?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free
25th September 2018, 03:19 AM |#84  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_shadow

that's not an xda theme
the options are 2015 Dark, XDA 2015, 2013 beta 1024, XDA 2013, XDA 2010, and XDA Classic

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

as in Swift Black Substratum Theme?

I keep getting back by random people. They keep trying to frame me over bullshit.
GuestK0087
25th September 2018, 03:29 AM |#85  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEN1C

I keep getting back by random people. They keep trying to frame me over bullshit.

Please elaborate on this. What exactly do you mean?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
5th September 2019, 02:23 AM |#86  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,867

More
Is the poster notified?
Just a question. I use the report button often, and am pleased its addressed by a mod.

My question is if the poster, of the post , that I reported and is addressed, is notified that their post was reported and or addressed? I know I get a PM that it is being reviewed and when it is handled.

jeez , that sounded a lot easier to follow in my head...
5th September 2019, 03:50 AM |#87  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Just a question. I use the report button often, and am pleased its addressed by a mod.

My question is if the poster, of the post , that I reported and is addressed, is notified that their post was reported and or addressed? I know I get a PM that it is being reviewed and when it is handled.

I've not been a Mod on this site, but on other sites, the OP gets a PM from the Mod.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sd_shadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sd_shadow Ad-Free
5th September 2019, 04:13 AM |#88  
RC-RT Committee / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 57,444

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

The actioning Moderator or system will send you a PM and you will get a PM once resolved or if it has been addressed.

Anything else is between the offender and the Moderator, there is no need for the reporter to know other than it has been addressed, the report.
If the report is something against the reporter, usually the Moderator will tell the reporter or give the reporter guidance via the closing of the report.

But again actions that the Moderator takes on the offender, is kept between the Moderator and offender.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)