FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,289

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
8th October 2016, 05:24 PM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain-N-Panic

That was a typo, I'm on Android N, rooted, WITHOUT Xposed lol.

Well it works now with Xposed. So thanks for the typo. Hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to Zhico For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zhico Ad-Free

9th October 2016, 04:57 AM |#5012  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMatrix

Hello,

Using the latest v2.1, but still have background playback issues.
I am running this on a LG G5 phone, with the official Android 6.0.1 firmware (no root).
When I start a background playback playlist, it works at the beginning but eventually it will stop and won't continue (as if there is no internet connection).
In order to resume playback I need to open the app, move the playback slider a bit backwards and then it would resume (till the next pause).
Any way to overcome this?

same here
10th October 2016, 12:37 PM |#5013  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Is there a black, ad free version of Ogtube?
10th October 2016, 02:59 PM |#5014  
Thanks Meter: 296

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerserge1

Is there a black, ad free version of Ogtube?

If you use xposed...use YouTube addaway
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161010-145136.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	3899669  
10th October 2016, 04:14 PM |#5015  
Flag Barrie
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrendude1

If you use xposed...use YouTube addaway

Hi, what are you using to black out OGYoutube? Is it a theme from CMTE, Substratum or is it something else? Regardless it looks great! Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rooted Droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rooted Droid Ad-Free
10th October 2016, 04:20 PM |#5016  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted Droid

Hi, what are you using to black out OGYoutube? Is it a theme from CMTE, Substratum or is it something else? Regardless it looks great! Thanks.

Hi mate...I'm using domination theme,when YouTube is first open its not black,but once you select video its as shown, I also had to change font color using another app,but its the best it can be..hope that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to darrendude1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darrendude1 Ad-Free
10th October 2016, 04:36 PM |#5017  
Flag Barrie

More
Quote:

Hi mate...I'm using domination theme,when YouTube is first open its not black,but once you select video its as shown, I also had to change font color using another app,but its the best it can be..hope that helps.

Oh okay thanks! It looks good when playing a video like you said so I'll change the text color now. Can you remember what you used? In the future when I figure things out, I might use TBO's guide and try black out OGYoutube. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rooted Droid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rooted Droid Ad-Free
10th October 2016, 04:44 PM |#5018  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted Droid

Oh okay thanks! It looks good when playing a video like you said so I'll change the text color now. Can you remember what you used? In the future when I figure things out, I might use TBO's guide and try black out OGYoutube. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!

Welcome,I used this...domination is great as it blacks out many apps,including pstore...any problems pm me
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kapp.ifont...
The Following User Says Thank You to darrendude1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darrendude1 Ad-Free
10th October 2016, 05:02 PM |#5019  
Flag Barrie

More
Quote:

Welcome,I used this...domination is great as it blacks out many apps,including pstore...any problems pm me
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kapp.ifont...

Okay, thanks for your help.
11th October 2016, 12:36 AM |#5020  
Hi, today i cant download any mp3 from youtube, i tried on 3 devices and still no chance, this message appear: too many requests from your server. Any idea? BR!
11th October 2016, 03:18 AM |#5021  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Am I able to download the mature content videos without logging in with this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)