Search This thread

burakg

Sep 13, 2010
Who can help me find the htc one Australia model number

i looked on Google found nothing

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
What do you mean model number, what are you trying to do, if you explain a bit more what you want to do we can point you to the correct number your want.

There's firmware version number
CID number
MID number

burakg

Sep 13, 2010
I'm trying to get a cover for my mate from ebay but wen i put htc one covers it comes up has htc one m7 m8 mini x

And when i go in to settings about and check the model number it says htc ome nothing else

That's why I'm asking what is the Australian htc one model number

Sorry my English is not good

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I'm trying to get a cover for my mate from ebay but wen i put htc one covers it comes up has htc one m7 m8 mini x

And when i go in to settings about and check the model number it says htc ome nothing else

well if you want to be 100% sure the phone is a M7 (htc one), reboot it in bootloader mode:

hold power + volume down until the phone is rebooted in bootloader (a white screen with some basics info)
post back the first line in green. should say somthing similar to this:
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH

to exit bootloader mode, use volume up/down to navigate and select ''reboot'' then hit the power button

Reactions: burakg

burakg

Sep 13, 2010
well if you want to be 100% sure the phone is a M7 (htc one), reboot it in bootloader mode:

hold power + volume down until the phone is rebooted in bootloader (a white screen with some basics info)
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH

to exit bootloader mode, use volume up/down to navigate and select ''reboot'' then hit the power button

Your right the htc one is a m7
thank you for the help

Parsian2

Mar 17, 2018
Error on update

What do you mean model number, what are you trying to do, if you explain a bit more what you want to do we can point you to the correct number your want.

There's firmware version number
CID number
MID number

Hi there i am getting error while updating custom rom
Errorr showing error number 159 please help me how to solve it
Also my on has crashed and unable yo open to know anithing in my device details

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH