FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OS4.3] Wifi Fix | Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC features | Build prop

31,920 posts
Thanks Meter: 64,514

By dr.ketan, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 18th November 2013, 06:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2014, 07:07 AM |#561  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Hi dr. Hope you have a great day. May i know if multitool v6 works on kitkat rom also? Im on fnd3 stock rom and want to root and deknox using your tool.

6th July 2014, 06:10 AM |#562  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Dr Kietan, I have a N7105 on official 4.4.2 (N7105XXUFND3 baseband). Can I apply your N7100 wifi fix on my phone? Or alternative what solutions do i have?

I have already tried the following my invalid :
- setting fixed ip address on my phone
- restored my phone to factory settings
-reset multiple times.
- changed router's wifi from WEP --> WPA2
- Tried different wifi channels

Any help would be appreciated. The phone is all working fine except it cannot connect to wifi signals. From my observation, i tethered another Note 3's signal and my N7105 is able to connect to be. I just cannot figure out what am i missing
13th July 2014, 12:29 PM |#563  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unable to root.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhoe

Dr Kietan, I have a N7105 on official 4.4.2 (N7105XXUFND3 baseband). Can I apply your N7100 wifi fix on my phone? Or alternative what solutions do i have?

I have already tried the following my invalid :
- setting fixed ip address on my phone
- restored my phone to factory settings
-reset multiple times.
- changed router's wifi from WEP --> WPA2
- Tried different wifi channels

Any help would be appreciated. The phone is all working fine except it cannot connect to wifi signals. From my observation, i tethered another Note 3's signal and my N7105 is able to connect to be. I just cannot figure out what am i missing

Hey ahhoe,
I am on the same baseband version but using N7100. I tried every method from CFroot to kingo root and framaroot. but nothing works on my phone.

How did you manage to root your phone?
30th July 2014, 05:01 PM |#564  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi
I have n7100 with DN3 V4 RC2 installed...My wifi disconnect a lot..only with this phone(since installed this rom). Now I should flash which wifi fixer?and can u explain a little how to flash with odin?
4th August 2014, 11:21 PM |#565  
Flag Modena
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have a n7100 with the latest Phantom (v7), twrp and I think mj5 bootloader. Everything works great except for the GPS, which keeps disconnecting randomly.

Where should I look at? Is GPS modem dependent? Or could be kernel's fault? or both? I don't think it's the rom becouse either in this and on an older rom (Phoenix I think) I experienced the same behaviour...

Thank you
5th August 2014, 07:37 PM |#566  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 855

More
Guys after removing the knox counter on MK4 firmware can we degrade it to 4.1.2.....plss reply

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Guys knox app has been removed but not the counter so is there any way to reset it to 0 and degrade it to 4.1.2 plsss reply
11th August 2014, 09:06 PM |#567  
Flag Orlando Fl.
Thanks Meter: 634

More
No
The Following User Says Thank You to Shortbus-Driver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shortbus-Driver Ad-Free
15th August 2014, 01:43 PM |#568  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
I am planning to update tool for KK so stock ROM users can straightway use this tool
Features planned are

Root & Busybox
DeKnox
Customize bloat remover
Customize CSC Features
Tweaks
GPS Fixer
Some common N3 features with selectable options
Some S5 features with selectable option
15th August 2014, 04:09 PM |#569  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Modem: N7100XXUFND1
DR. Ketan,

The wifi on my note 2 is broken. Tried your wifi fix. It did solve the problem but only for a while. Now I have to restart the phone everytime to start wifi. which only lasts for an hour or two. again it goes away. any ideas?

Also, is it possible to flash FND3 instead of FND1. i have heard it bricks the device.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-15-20-20-11.png
Views:	288
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	2898360

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-15-20-23-36.png
Views:	301
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	2898361
27th August 2014, 07:07 AM |#570  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Unhappy N7100XXUFNG4(FND2) to N7100XXUEMK9(MJ9)
Good day to all.

Actually I've already posted the question below here... (http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...k9mj9-t2856860)

Unfortunately I didn't receive any reply. I'm hoping that Dr.K can answer my query. Here it is, as what I've posted on Q&A Section...

Thanks.

Good day to all!!!

I've gone into bootloop, and having a hard time finding a link to my previous rom which is N7100XXUEMK9-COA(MJ9). So I decided to download at Sammobile a N7100XXUFNG4(FND2) -Philippines coz I'm from Philippines. And I flashed it thru odin. Installed PhilzTouch, rooted and done. After using it for a few days, while reading some threads to other forums. I finally found a link to my previous rom. I've successfuly downloaded it.

I'm just wondering if I can directly flash this N7100XXUEMK9(MJ9) back to my phone which is N7100XXUFNG4(FND2) now using odin again? Can I flash this without losing my IMEI, Modem, Wifi or my EFS being corrupted? Without any problem?

By the way 4.4.2 is fine. But on my own observation, it drains my battery faster than 4.3. So if there's a chance getting back to 4.3, maybe I'll grab it. But if it's going to be complicated, maybe I won't do it anymore.

Sorry for a the long story. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks all
27th August 2014, 07:15 AM |#571  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
You can't downgrade with Odin if your existing bootloader is kitkat. Though you can use mobile din to downgrade to 4.3. And regarding IMEI, No one can say whether you will lose it or not because even you doing everything correct there are still minimal chances to lose it (any bad flashing can cause it) but make EFS backup and copy it to multiple places. I stroingly recommend to make backup efs in .img format (search play store for "Dr.Ketan Hindocha" and you will find IMEI Tool N7100/N900 which makes backup on said format)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)