Carbon Fiber like back....

Search This thread

tghockey07

May 10, 2010
MN
Made this myself. Own my own vinyl sign business so had some carbon fiber scraps laying around. I think it came out looking pretty good. What do you guys think?

I am actually quite interested in this. You know what would be cooler than vinyl though? If someone made a whole carbon fiber back that you could swap. It would mess with heat dissipation, but it would still be cool.

goalweiser

Aug 26, 2009
Bedford
LoL. I seem to remember you making my Viewsonic G-Tablet look marvelous.

Glad to see you've moved on over to the Galaxy Tab. I like my silver back but I remember how well the G-Tablet felt after adding your carbon fiber back.

You can definitely count me in for a purchase. Let me know when you get the shop up and rolling again!

Last edited:

Jnn1

Nov 10, 2010
+1 add me as a buyer too.

Lest i forget to check this thread, if you can pm when it goes on sale, I'd be happy to pay by paypal!

Thanks!

bellyslap

Jan 4, 2011
10th July 2011, 10:26 PM

Re: rear protector
Got it. Give me til midweek to ship.

Aaron

Aaron
Not sure if you're getting my PM's.

Did you get a chance to ship it out? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Thanks

optx002

Aug 6, 2007
Where in so cal are you located? Perhaps if your close i could come by and give you cash and pick it up.

How does the matte white hold up to dirt? if it gets dirty easily, id rather get carbon fiber or matte black.

Aaron636r

Mar 4, 2010
Southern California
Sorry for the delay guys. My smaller machine I use for this type of item broke down on me last week. However the part should be here today or tomorrow.

I will let you all know when their available.

Aaron636r

Mar 4, 2010
Southern California
See website. Still have some one throwing new product on there. So its a little bare right now...so check back often. However, the Carbon Fiber like backing for the 10.1 is on there now.

Should have a review from a XDA member late this week on it.

http://www.stickitgear.com

I have applied a coupon code for $1 off anything $5 or more for XDA members. Use coupon code ROOT at checkout.