Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
uploadfromtaptalk1383326510859.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1383326528414.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
OK guys, while I was doing the inverted apps I grabbed a keyboard from another teammate.

Just added new keyboard to the OP. He knows i took it, but the file is called mijjkang, lol so it makes it funnier. He's moved over to the Nexus5 so its up to a few of us to continue the work on Samsung...

Enjoy guys. its become my new favorite for sure. :highfive:

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA
OK guys, while I was doing the inverted apps I grabbed a keyboard from another teammate.

Just added new keyboard to the OP. He knows i took it, but the file is called mijjkang, lol so it makes it funnier. He's moved over to the Nexus5 so its up to a few of us to continue the work on Samsung...

Enjoy guys. its become my new favorite for sure. :highfive:

I don't see it.... Must be transparent!

Twisted Wicked DD Themer and Supporter With a Note3!

Reactions: Jamonguyen

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Would it be possible to make a keyboard that is full black with white or grey letters?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'll see what I can do here later. Its not a ton Of work for that.

Also I figured I would make a statement here, I put one in the rom as well, and I will add it to my OP.

Both myself and teammates are having external issues needing taken care of so it's slowing down our work here.

We still plan on continuing support for this rom and mods, but we cannot give any expected dates on items.

I/We will still be available for questions an any minor fix that may need further assistance.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may be on anyone.

makavelicruz

Apr 5, 2011
Boston, MA
Can these work for kit kat 4.4.2 tw??

Edit: nope, just tested, keyboard keeps FC

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
I was wondering if you can make an auburn tigers kb like for the note 3 like you did for the note 2? Thanks in advance.

Hey man, good to see you over here. We'll I'm about to come out of hiding here soon. I'm working with a teammate and we're building some stuff.

But yes, I'll be able to get that done here soon. It's a little different over here to make them. All different sizes and files.

Can these work for kit kat 4.4.2 tw??

Edit: nope, just tested, keyboard keeps FC

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lol, I see you answered your own question. No, these are stock tw keyboards. Kit kat is Google. U don't have that keyboard so I'm not sure why it effected you at all??

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
Hey man, good to see you over here. We'll I'm about to come out of hiding here soon. I'm working with a teammate and we're building some stuff.

But yes, I'll be able to get that done here soon. It's a little different over here to make them. All different sizes and files.

Lol, I see you answered your own question. No, these are stock tw keyboards. Kit kat is Google. U don't have that keyboard so I'm not sure why it effected you at all??

He's on the Intl note 3 tw 4.4.2 I'm assuming

Team PATB
Rats Of Anarchy
sigpic2757720_8.gif

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Yeah exactly, I was just wondering. Big fan of these keyboards though.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ahhh, I didn't check. I'm at work. I'm sure it wouldn't take much. Let me know what rom your running an I'll take a look a see what difference is there.
You could always link me up of us want:p

Reactions: makavelicruz

makavelicruz

Apr 5, 2011
Boston, MA
Ahhh, I didn't check. I'm at work. I'm sure it wouldn't take much. Let me know what rom your running an I'll take a look a see what difference is there.
You could always link me up of us want:p

Thanks bro, I'm on the latest Rom Revolution V3 TW kitkat 4.4.2 by Aminalmo

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts