[Problem] Goophone N3 FHD Touchscreen

Search This thread

ernestriderxx

May 1, 2012
Somewhere
Hi I have a clone note 3 that I'm not fully sure about the model, but Goophone N3 FHD is the closest to its description based on pics (Samsung logo on front and back and battery too.)

First of all, the phone kept rebooting after I did a factory reset (had chinese recovery), therefore onto the real problem..
The problem is, that I've flashed various ROMs to fix the touchscreen, but it still isn't responding (the screen works, its just like a tv, but no touchscreen). I can't seem to find the right one. I need help! I've tried various including the N9000,9006, 1:1, HDC, etc roms in needrom.com.
Most of the ROMs work just fine, but I can't seem to get the touch to work, maybe I'm missing something. Please help me!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

mkha

Oct 7, 2013
Hi I have a clone note 3 that I'm not fully sure about the model, but Goophone N3 FHD is the closest to its description based on pics (Samsung logo on front and back and battery too.)

First of all, the phone kept rebooting after I did a factory reset (had chinese recovery), therefore onto the real problem..
The problem is, that I've flashed various ROMs to fix the touchscreen, but it still isn't responding (the screen works, its just like a tv, but no touchscreen). I can't seem to find the right one. I need help! I've tried various including the N9000,9006, 1:1, HDC, etc roms in needrom.com.
Most of the ROMs work just fine, but I can't seem to get the touch to work, maybe I'm missing something. Please help me!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

goophone wil have its own logo on back so its not a goophone...where did u get it from? e mail the seller and see if he can give a link to its rom.

maybe its a hardware issue? was touch working properly before u started flashing?

ernestriderxx

May 1, 2012
Somewhere
goophone wil have its own logo on back so its not a goophone...where did u get it from? e mail the seller and see if he can give a link to its rom.

maybe its a hardware issue? was touch working properly before u started flashing?

Yes the touch screen was working prior, I don't know who the seller is since I got it from some guy, who is long gone now.. the model on the back says n9000