FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][1.6+] Simple Text - Create your own minimalist icons

91 posts
Thanks Meter: 485
 
By redphx, Retired Recognized Developer on 28th May 2011, 09:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2011, 07:06 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Tried it with launcher pro, adw and go launcher. Same result with all of them. The Icon doesnt scale so it looks like the examples.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
 
 
11th June 2011, 08:09 PM |#22  
Luggruff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Great app!

Thoughm could you add text-field-inputs for the sliders? It's hard to be precise on a 4.3 inch screen and sliders with long-ranging values.

Other than that I've gotta say I appreciate the copy function in the colorbox, as that's always a tough one when trying to replicate the settings!

Keep up the good job!
The Following User Says Thank You to Luggruff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Luggruff Ad-Free
11th June 2011, 08:36 PM |#23  
RayGarden's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rhoon
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Link text to Open a Document
Is it also possible to Link a Text (icon) to a Document / File (like Word / Excel) instead of a Program? So, when i click on it, it will automaticly open the particular file?

Tnx for your quick reply.

Ray
12th June 2011, 08:23 AM |#24  
redphx's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 485
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luggruff

Great app!

Thoughm could you add text-field-inputs for the sliders? It's hard to be precise on a 4.3 inch screen and sliders with long-ranging values.

Other than that I've gotta say I appreciate the copy function in the colorbox, as that's always a tough one when trying to replicate the settings!

Keep up the good job!

Hi, you can edit slider value by tapping on its number value ( next to slider )
Btw, in case you don't know, you can also input color value by tapping on new color rectangle in the colorbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGarden

Is it also possible to Link a Text (icon) to a Document / File (like Word / Excel) instead of a Program? So, when i click on it, it will automaticly open the particular file?

Tnx for your quick reply.

Ray

Which launcher are you using?
12th June 2011, 11:22 AM |#25  
dingermtb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Richeyville
Thanks Meter: 1,661
 
More
This is one of the BEST apps! I use it daily for both, my regular icons and launcher pro icons


Sent from my LG-VM670 AOSP CM7 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to dingermtb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dingermtb Ad-Free
12th June 2011, 11:56 AM |#26  
Incoe's Avatar
Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Great app!!

Will testing it later for a longer time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Incoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Incoe Ad-Free
12th June 2011, 03:53 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
This app is great. I no longer need text icon packs. I love the fact that I can make vertical icons. If I were you I would make a donate version with additional features people come up with. The current free one is perfect as is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Icebergslim3000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Icebergslim3000 Ad-Free
12th June 2011, 04:17 PM |#28  
redphx's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 485
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingermtb

This is one of the BEST apps! I use it daily for both, my regular icons and launcher pro icons

Sent from my LG-VM670 AOSP CM7 using XDA Premium App

Great theme. I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebergslim3000

This app is great. I no longer need text icon packs. I love the fact that I can make vertical icons. If I were you I would make a donate version with additional features people come up with. The current free one is perfect as is.

Thanks
I was thinking about donate version before, but our Vietnamese developers cannot create seller account
12th June 2011, 05:36 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
It would be great if you could go back and edit previously made icons, then save that style and apply it to all icons of a particular category. Of course saving icons to certain categories would have to be added. User made categories or predefined like "Dock" "Desktop" "Apps" etc.
12th June 2011, 11:39 PM |#30  
RayGarden's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rhoon
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redphx

Hi, you can edit slider value by tapping on its number value ( next to slider )
Btw, in case you don't know, you can also input color value by tapping on new color rectangle in the colorbox


Which launcher are you using?

ADW Launcher Ex on my HTC Desire and SPB Mobile Shell on my Legend with both CM7
13th June 2011, 02:45 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Great app!

I'd like to use one of the Default fonts with some widget, to make it match with the icons. Where are these fonts located ?

Also, would it be possible to adjust the size of generated icons? It would avoid LauncherPro to rescale them and make them look ugly sometimes.

Thanks
Yann
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
minimal, minimalistic, text icon, text icons, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes