jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
Oh man I just noticed that, thanks a ton. I'll email them and ask

Sent from my epic touch, waiting for my Nexus 4

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
The description at the bottom states it comes with a universal power supply. That might mean it does have a US adapter.

Another thing I've noticed is I don't see a "qi" logo anywhere. Does that mean its not certified?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

N4ever

Jan 24, 2013
I'd buy this, I have a couple of their portable battery's, and they're great. Also their custom support is fantastic. A cable on one of my battery's broke completely my fault, and they sent in a new battery. I would also love to see a review!

Sent from my Nexus 4

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
I've emailed the seller, but since it's Sunday I don't really expect a reply until tomorrow. Will be sure to update once I get the reply.

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
I just went ahead and ordered one. I don't want to miss out like I have on some of the others.

If it doesn't work out amazon has a great return policy. :)

I'll be sure to leave feedback when I get it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
Dear james xxxxx - Amazon Marketplace,

Thank you for contacting LaptopMate Customer Support!

Your support request has been received and the ticket number for this request is #142703. Please note that due to our ERP system is under upgradation,starting from 16th of Dec to 16th of Jan, our email response time will be affected. However, we will strive to respond to your inquiry/inquiries and provide all possible support within 12 hours of the same business day or no later than the following business day! Your patience and kind understanding are really appreciated.

Sorry guys their email is under "upgradation" I'll let you know when they're done with that..

tabii

Nov 10, 2010
Almost pulled the trigger but the power port's position seems really awkward, it should be on the opposite side imo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In that case, Hey everyone check out this $40 anker charger! :p

Doesn't have any reviews, was wondering if anyone has tried this yet

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BB...r nexus 4&qid=1360474941&ref_=sr_1_17&sr=8-17

Aker makes good batteries so I'd love to know how this holds up.
    Pics

Sorry, I used my xoom to take these as its the only camera I had. Terrible and hilarious at the same time. :)
    Has anyone get any pics of this?

plug on the bottom, but seems to charge fine regardless of orientation.
    So, now that I have this charger plugged all the way in and it has a good power connection I'm having issues with the charging. It may just be the way this thing works but my phone never seems to charge past 92%. The charger quits at that point. If I reboot the phone, it will charge again but that does me no good if I'm using this while I sleep.

Other noted activity, I rebooted my phone to get the charger to charge past 92%. Pulled it off at 98% and a couple minutes later it was back down to 92%.

Could there be something faulty with the phone? I'm running CM10.1, could that be an issue with QI Charging?

EDIT: I just had it on the Anker QI, it charged to 97%, hung there for a while and then dropped back to 92%.

EDIT 2: I decided to restore back to 100% stock, no root or anything. On the latest build. Started charging from 74%. It's been at 100% for about the last 30-45min. Still says charging, both phone and charger but at 100%. Should I be worried?

EDIT 2: From Wikipedia, "Regulation of the output voltage is provided by a digital control loop where the power receiver (phone) communicates with the power transmitter (charger) and requests more or less power." This tells me that if the phone is acting weird and not charging properly it is most likely the phone itself as the Anker has great reviews of working properly.