Can we take a moment and praise the headphones that came with this phone?

Search This thread

Schedonnardus

Apr 18, 2011
I had left the headphones in the box, and just took them out after seeing this thread :) Got to say that I am pleased with them. Thanks to the OP for mentioning them

power950

May 7, 2011
Springfield
i was disappointed when i saw them because the plastic looked so cheap and they do seem really cheap kinda weird since they brag about the quality of the m8 but they are loud and the sound quality is there so other than the look and feel they are a decent pair of headphones i like them allot

Saints775

Nov 17, 2011
Reno
I really like the ear buds. They do look fairly cheap, but they produce quality sound. I haven't had any high-end ear buds to compare, but I had a pair of Beats ear buds with my old EVO LTE and those were absolute crap.

Danariel

Sep 1, 2010
Nashville, TN
Funny enough I didnt even take these out of the box when I got them. I am with Scott, I got the beats freebies with my Rezound and still use those. I recently did the Harmon Kardon hack so I went down stairs and got the buds out of the box and they are at an acceptable level for free headphones. Best ever? No. But what did you expect. These are good enough for most of my listening situations.

I really like the ear buds. They do look fairly cheap, but they produce quality sound. I haven't had any high-end ear buds to compare, but I had a pair of Beats ear buds with my old EVO LTE and those were absolute crap.

I, too have the Beats earbuds from my ReZound (my husband claimed them since I already had some Bose buds) and these, while they FEEL cheaper, perform just as well - and they're LIGHTER, so they stay in my ears better and are more comfortable. AND since they seal in the ears instead of resting at the ear canal, they are much louder than the Bose. I'm carrying them in my purse now instead. The Bose are better for when you need greater situational awareness (walking on a sidewalk, biking, anywhere you need to be aware of other noises) but for at home or work where I'm not likely to be run over or accosted, I like them!

Reactions: deeznuts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They are by far the best headphones I have every had. They even sound better than my Beats by Dre Pros.

Sent from my Vipered M8
    I was pleasantly surprised when I tried them. I honestly thought bass response was awesome.
    I would have to agree. The OEM HTC headphones kick ass. I always used to think that the Samsung OEM headphones were the best I had ever used (compared to Beats by Dre, and the 90$ Skull Candies) and when they would eventually wear out, go looking for another set to buy from someone. They were seriously good ear buds. But I think these HTC ones are even better. And I definetely appreciate the flat cord too. Seeing how I am usually forced to decommision a pair of headphones because they short out. I put them to heavy use. These are great so far, and sound amazing.
    Lol seriously? Haven't used them but I'll try then today just from ur post. They look like .99 cent version of dre buds, lol. I'll give em a go
    I have an Bose ear buds. I thought this thread was a joke then I read it. Like let me try them after reading this. These HTC ones r no joke I'm bangin some dmx right now an I must say very nice. I almost thru these away. Next better then my Bose but very close an I paid 140 for those.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I've posted elsewhere that I think the included headphones are junk. If you move at all while you wear them, too much noise is transmitted acoustically through the wires and you hear a constant rubbing/thumping sound. Not good for active people. I also find the control button too unreliable. It seems to get randomly triggered when it's not even being pressed. And finally, I don't think they're easily stowable; it's a pain in the butt to get them coiled neatly and another pain in the butt to untangle them.

iPhone earbuds are superior, and I don't even like those . . .

I got iPhone ear buds for work an I have to say HTC ones are way more comfortable(to me) no I'm using these ones at work.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app