[Theme] Xoom Splash Screen logos

Search This thread

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010
I figured now that the boot logo image has finally been cracked we can start sharing our images we are using to replace "big red" lol.

Here is a thread on the method for changing the logo:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1410040

And finally here is the image I am currently using. It looks awesome on my Xoom!
jbg4NGMZ04k6DG.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Last edited:

liftman-

Nov 19, 2011
That is one fine logo, but Eos is the Titan Goddess of the Dawn. Any chance of a creation along those lines?

so many variations of the goddess eos from early greek art and later arts. it will be interesting to see if team eos pics one or stays with the tiamat dragon.
goo pics shows lot of wonderfull renditions of her.

in case anyone is interested:
http://www.theoi.com/Titan/Eos.html

EOS was the rosy-fingered goddess of the dawn. She and her siblings Helios (the Sun) and Selene (the Moon) were numbered amongst the second-generation Titan gods. Eos rose up into the sky from the river Okeanos at the start of each day, and with her rays of light dispersed the mists of night. She was sometimes depicted riding in a golden chariot drawn by winged horses, at other times she was shown borne aloft by her own pair of wings. Eos had an unquenchable desire for handsome young men, some say as the result of a curse laid upon her by the goddess Aphrodite. Her lovers included Orion, Phaethon, Kephalos and Tithonos, three of which she ravished away to distant lands. The Trojan prince Tithonos became her official consort. When the goddess petitioned Zeus for his immortality, she neglected also to request eternal youth. In time he shrivelled up by old age and transformed into a grasshopper.

Eos was closely identified with Hemera, the primordial goddess of day. In some myths--such as the tales of Orion and Kephalos--Eos stood virtually as a non-virginal substitute for Artemis.

Top Liked Posts