Overclocking

Search This thread

pritesh11

May 24, 2008
how do I exactly install it? I extracted the file then put it on my mobile with the .exe file however whenever i load it, it loads for half a second then closes. I can see it saying "select ....." then some mhz on the right to it...

any help?

using htc tytn II

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com
how do I exactly install it? I extracted the file then put it on my mobile with the .exe file however whenever i load it, it loads for half a second then closes. I can see it saying "select ....." then some mhz on the right to it...

any help?

using htc tytn II

please do read my articles. the tytn ii has a Qualcomm CPU and not an OMAP one; that is, the utility is useless on it....

edzdamangere

Apr 15, 2008
Auckland
Treo 500v

Does anyone know if this works on the Palm Treo 500v??? Or if you are even able to overclock that phone?? I've tried installing it (or placing it into the Windows folder) and running it, it sort of blinks up and then disappears...

If anyone knows a program I can use to overclock the Treo 500v, please let me know...

Oh, and I'm a noob to this forum... sort of... but not to Windows Mobile, though I don't usually go this far...

Thanks

josefcrist

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 5, 2008
Logan, UT
www.acetylated.com
Does anyone know if this works on the Palm Treo 500v??? Or if you are even able to overclock that phone?? I've tried installing it (or placing it into the Windows folder) and running it, it sort of blinks up and then disappears...

If anyone knows a program I can use to overclock the Treo 500v, please let me know...

Oh, and I'm a noob to this forum... sort of... but not to Windows Mobile, though I don't usually go this far...

Thanks
as long as your treo has an omap cpu then it will work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i juss updated to the mr.clean rom and put this baby on. best solution thus far it eliminates the need for omapclock (at least for me) just set it and go. good work.
    keitht said:
    wouterk said:
    I did all the above and still when the device wakeup the speed is 180.

any idea how to solve this?

I use qtek latest rom 1.7.6.1 WWE

Same problem here on my K-Jam with 2.8.7.1 WWE Rom.
    I made the notification que setting with SKTools.
    Wouter

Open MemMaid and check the notification queue. Make sure there is a line:

\Windows\Startup\OmapClock.lnk

and the argument displays:

When: The device woke up
    Argument: AppRunAfterWakeup

If you do not see the item in the list, it didn't save. Repeat the MemMaid steps in my original post to try again. If that doesn't work, I am not sure what the issue is. Maybe MemMaid isn't working properly.

I see all of that, and it still goes back to 180mhz after it wakes up.
    grinny11 said:
    sorry i just don't see the way to enter this information to add the command line. Do i need to install special software for that.

You need to use software like "resco file explorer" to modify the property of the shortcut.

memmaid

can i uninstall memmaid once the wake up thing is done, or will it only work while memmaid installed.

BTW running at 252 and no probs.