Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900H) Exynos_ Apps and Fixes

Search This thread

Sensible_Smarty

Sep 28, 2016
Cairo
Welcome all (S5 G900H Exynos) users
:):):):):):):)

maxresdefaultaa.jpg

In this thread I like to share the new and most liked features, Addons & Fixes that I tried myself, so that we can share our experience with each other on this Device (Sm-G900H) which is less supported by Samsung.

Who can use this?
All Samsung galaxy G900H users with rooted devices.

How to use????
I will afford you with Zips that you can flash using Fevax TWRP or I may tell you to replace files. :D:D:D:D

Advantages:
You can add new features and mods without Flashing a whole ROM. :D:D:D:D

Please feel free to report any bugs. :eek::good::confused::confused:

Attachments

• maxresdefaultaa.jpg
    maxresdefaultaa.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 732
Last edited:

Sensible_Smarty

Sep 28, 2016
Cairo
Downloads:
- -1- To install (Xposed-installer) latest version_ and the (Firefds kit) module:
-download the link below and extract it using WinRAR
- reboot into TWRP recovery and flash this file (Xposed+Framework+v86.1+-+by+wanam.zip), restart may take some time for apps to upgrade.
- After restart, install this file (Xposed Installer_3.0 alpha4.apk) and open it, open (framework) you should find(Xposed is active) in green.
-install the file (Firefds Kit_1.0.5.1.apk). and then open Xposed again >> Modules >> check Firefds kit, then Restart.
mediafire

- -2- Flash this for a new amazing Photostudio with all features and New Gallery 2016.
note: Auto Adjust feature isn't working but I am trying to fix it.
mediafire

- -3- Flash this for a new Call interface that I moded for (automatic call recording) not to show any (notification) or (recording timer) or (Call recorded message).
note:
To enable automatic call recording:
-Open (Firefds kit) >>>>Phone>>>> and check the following:
-Enable add call button, - Enable call recording menu; - Auto call recording
then restart your phone.
mediafire

- -4- This is the previous step but for Note7 Ported roms.
mediafire

- -5-To To remove S-find and quick connect from notification shade:
-Open Firefds Kit >>>> Notification panel
-check Hide S-finder bar.

- - 6- To To remove Battery cover warning and USB detached warning:
-check Hide battery cover warning.
-check Hide USB-detaching warning.

- -7- Flash this for the latest video player 2016.
mediafire

- -8- Flash this for the latest S-Planner (Samsung calender).
mediafire

Last edited:
Reactions: puneetbhagat

Sensible_Smarty

Sep 28, 2016
Cairo
Adding your regular apps to rom zip:
If you got bored from reinstalling all your apps again after flashing a new rom, here is a way to save your time and have them automatically installed with your ROM....
follow these steps:
-Create a folder (Data\apps) and add all your regular apps inside this folder.
-Open the ROM zip using WinRAR and drag the (Data) folder inside it (keep the (data folder) in the root, don't put it inside any other folder.
Untitled1.jpg

Notes:
1- Some few apps may not be installed, so you have to check if all apps installed and remove the ones that didn't install from the ROM Zip and add them to another folder so you can install them manually.
2- Some apps that didn't install with the ROM are hard to install again manually.
3- If you had any problem just tell me, there are many tweaks I may share with you.

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Reactions: puneetbhagat

manigma

Jul 13, 2011
Can you please mod notification panel on stock S5 6.0.1 G-900H? Just remove 'Samsung Search' and 'Quick Connect' from it. Everything else to remain as it is.

hrishi420

Jan 2, 2011
bhopal
Currently I'm using wanted 6.3 ROM. But Surrounding sound from Video player is missing in that ROM.
Any way to get back Surround sound in video player??

xaceacid3

Mar 31, 2015
Don't work on Sm-g900h rooted MM 6.0.1 Touchwiz.
it created a new video app and it broke the splanner so when i open it it crash immediately.
Thanks anyway

Ha_Dua_O

Oct 18, 2016
Martapura
Could you upload game launcher flashable zip?

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Could you upload game launcher flashable zip?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome all (S5 G900H Exynos) users
    :):):):):):):)

maxresdefaultaa.jpg

In this thread I like to share the new and most liked features, Addons & Fixes that I tried myself, so that we can share our experience with each other on this Device (Sm-G900H) which is less supported by Samsung.

Who can use this?
    All Samsung galaxy G900H users with rooted devices.

How to use????
    I will afford you with Zips that you can flash using Fevax TWRP or I may tell you to replace files. :D:D:D:D

Advantages:
    You can add new features and mods without Flashing a whole ROM. :D:D:D:D

Please feel free to report any bugs. :eek::good::confused::confused:
    Downloads:
    - -1- To install (Xposed-installer) latest version_ and the (Firefds kit) module:
    -download the link below and extract it using WinRAR
    - reboot into TWRP recovery and flash this file (Xposed+Framework+v86.1+-+by+wanam.zip), restart may take some time for apps to upgrade.
    - After restart, install this file (Xposed Installer_3.0 alpha4.apk) and open it, open (framework) you should find(Xposed is active) in green.
    -install the file (Firefds Kit_1.0.5.1.apk). and then open Xposed again >> Modules >> check Firefds kit, then Restart.
    mediafire

- -2- Flash this for a new amazing Photostudio with all features and New Gallery 2016.
    note: Auto Adjust feature isn't working but I am trying to fix it.
    mediafire

- -3- Flash this for a new Call interface that I moded for (automatic call recording) not to show any (notification) or (recording timer) or (Call recorded message).
    note:
    To enable automatic call recording:
    -Open (Firefds kit) >>>>Phone>>>> and check the following:
    -Enable add call button, - Enable call recording menu; - Auto call recording
    then restart your phone.
    mediafire

- -4- This is the previous step but for Note7 Ported roms.
    mediafire

- -5-To To remove S-find and quick connect from notification shade:
    -check Hide S-finder bar.

- - 6- To To remove Battery cover warning and USB detached warning:
    -check Hide battery cover warning.
    -check Hide USB-detaching warning.

- -7- Flash this for the latest video player 2016.
    mediafire

- -8- Flash this for the latest S-Planner (Samsung calender).
    mediafire
    Adding your regular apps to rom zip:
    If you got bored from reinstalling all your apps again after flashing a new rom, here is a way to save your time and have them automatically installed with your ROM....
    follow these steps:
    -Create a folder (Data\apps) and add all your regular apps inside this folder.
    -Open the ROM zip using WinRAR and drag the (Data) folder inside it (keep the (data folder) in the root, don't put it inside any other folder.
    Untitled1.jpg

Notes:
    1- Some few apps may not be installed, so you have to check if all apps installed and remove the ones that didn't install from the ROM Zip and add them to another folder so you can install them manually.
    2- Some apps that didn't install with the ROM are hard to install again manually.
    3- If you had any problem just tell me, there are many tweaks I may share with you.
    Can you please mod notification panel on stock S5 6.0.1 G-900H? Just remove 'Samsung Search' and 'Quick Connect' from it. Everything else to remain as it is.

check the downloads section, I explained there how to do that, and links are given.