Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

Csierra72

Jun 9, 2010
I tried every way possible of installing the Google voice app.

Fresh install of market version and then trying to install this on top "application not installed"

Complete removal of Google voice app and then just installing this...force close.

A copy over of the apk to the /data/app folder, change permissions to full and install "application not installed"

A complete uninstall of the Google voice app, copy over of the modified apk with full permissions and install "application not installed"

Not sure what else to try.

I tried a lot of what you did as well. Google+, no problems. Google Voice, keeps force closing.

airtower

Sep 9, 2010
Arlington, TX
Google Pixel 6
OP, any chance you'll take a shot a inverting Google Talk? There's one on droidforums but it's not well documented and I don't trust a CWM zip that's only been tested on moto phones when I have an SGS.

miguelfp1

Sep 17, 2007
Google Pixel 7
The Google+ looks awesome. Now if I can just get Google voice to work. Always fc

I personally got it to work by backing up my currently installed Voice (using Titanium Backup), installing the Inverted version, and then restoring the backed up data.

I tried it just a couple of minutes ago, so I don't know if it breaks anything... it may or may not work for anyone else.

lastly, a huge thanks to the OP for posting!

Reactions: SmokeCrawler

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
OP, any chance you'll take a shot a inverting Google Talk? There's one on droidforums but it's not well documented and I don't trust a CWM zip that's only been tested on moto phones when I have an SGS.

Ha I actually already have one, I just need to move my theme over to one of the ones with working video chat. I was going to mess with that this weekend so I will keep you posted.

Sorry about the download, My server was all messed up today. I will make another link a bit later.

In the mean time I fixed the 2 issues that where brought up.
screenshot-1312872456143.png
screenshot-1312872431436.png

Google+ V1.0.5 (With Fixes)
Google+ V1.0.5 (With Fixes) Link 2

Csierra72

Jun 9, 2010
Can anyone who got Google Voice working help me out. I can't get it to work, I am on an EVO 3D, unrooted. It installs fine but will only force close.

Last edited:

SmokeCrawler

Jun 22, 2011
WV
I personally got it to work by backing up my currently installed Voice (using Titanium Backup), installing the Inverted version, and then restoring the backed up data.

I tried it just a couple of minutes ago, so I don't know if it breaks anything... it may or may not work for anyone else.

lastly, a huge thanks to the OP for posting!

I'll give it a shot.

Update: It worked perfectly. Thanks for the response!

Last edited:

SmokeCrawler

Jun 22, 2011
WV
Ha I actually already have one, I just need to move my theme over to one of the ones with working video chat. I was going to mess with that this weekend so I will keep you posted.

Sorry about the download, My server was all messed up today. I will make another link a bit later.

In the mean time I fixed the 2 issues that where brought up.
screenshot-1312872456143.png
screenshot-1312872431436.png

Google+ V1.0.5 (With Fixes)
Google+ V1.0.5 (With Fixes) Link 2

Quick question, are you working or have a Gmail version?

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Quick question, are you working or have a Gmail version?

Ok just so people stop asking about the different Gapps. My plan is to release all of the Gapps in the same inverted theme. I have 90% of them done already just making sure things are good before I release. So by the time I am done I hope to have.

Gmail
Voice
Reader
Talk
Google+
Docs
and Translate

Should have a bunch of this ready to go this weekend when I get a bit more time on the computer.

POWerSUrgeSW3

Jan 14, 2011
Phoenix
Ok just so people stop asking about the different Gapps. My plan is to release all of the Gapps in the same inverted theme. I have 90% of them done already just making sure things are good before I release. So by the time I am done I hope to have.

Gmail
Voice
Reader
Talk
Google+
Docs
and Translate

Should have a bunch of this ready to go this weekend when I get a bit more time on the computer.

Nice! I'll +15 to that!

~Max
This Message Sent From My CM7 HTC-Evo4G

SmokeCrawler

Jun 22, 2011
WV

Gmail
Voice
Reader
Talk
Google+
Docs
and Translate

Awesome. Thanks for the great theme! I really like your work.

Csierra72

Jun 9, 2010
Does anyone know of a fix for Google Voice for stock users. I see folks are using Titanium Backup (for rooted phones) and it's helped. I would really like to use this.

roscoenr

I got some time the last few days and got my site up and running. It has all the inverted gapps. I am still fixing a few issues in the talk and it will be available soon.

Available right now are:
Gmail
Translate
Google+
Market
Docs
Reader
and Voice

Please post any issues or comments on this thread.

RUJELUS22 Themes

you are a beast. any chance of an inverted googlequicksearchbox.apk? Your work on warm 2.2 was great too thank you for all of your hard work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: