[NEW TWEAKS] 25.03 Leedroid Tweaks Sensation v3.0 with SuperAPM and EQS

Would you pay for a premium tweaks app with more features? (Planned for HTC One X)

• Yes

Votes: 214 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 314 59.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

KAwAtA

Jan 15, 2010
Hey Man , Can u make Tweaks For Sense 4.0 , Thnx in Advance

Remember, this guy doesn't even have the sensation nor can he test with ICS let alone sense 4.0. He'll obviously make it when he has the time. If you really think about it, I'm sure MANY users like you have already requested it. It's just stupid to keep asking for stuff with nothing to give back in return. Also, look at the poll, majority of the users wouldn't even want to pay/donate for this kind of work. We just request more and more! j4n's just a nice guy... ppl like myself wouldn't do this for free! Give him a sensation before you request, same goes for everyone else who wants to make requests like this guy

Reactions: pink_floyd

walkinhotdog

Jul 7, 2009
thanks for the tweaks, its one of the best things to come with the ics roms

can only get you a small toy, im a broke college student

confirmation: 97C865834V585790M

the conversion rate of US to euros makes me seem cheap :p

by the way, is it a feature or bug, when i enable vol wake and press the volume button to wake up the device it sometimes brings up my volume meter at the top, sometimes doesnt

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
I have noticed that the top bar shows the recent apps every now and again, but if you close it and reopen they dissappear. Is there any way to fix it so that they are gone completly? I was thinking instead of having it unchecked to have the recent apps hidden to change it to check for recent apps hidden.

Also have this issue. Recent apps appears randomly, then if u pull notifications down again, its usually gone. Minor annoyance but still worth looking into.

J

j4n87

thanks for the tweaks, its one of the best things to come with the ics roms

can only get you a small toy, im a broke college student

confirmation: 97C865834V585790M

the conversion rate of US to euros makes me seem cheap :p

by the way, is it a feature or bug, when i enable vol wake and press the volume button to wake up the device it sometimes brings up my volume meter at the top, sometimes doesnt

..thanks a lot highly appreciated :)

Don't know, can't debug that feature on my evo with a sensation port.
doesn't wake my device when i press tge Volume buttons :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

J

j4n87

Remember, this guy doesn't even have the sensation nor can he test with ICS let alone sense 4.0. He'll obviously make it when he has the time. If you really think about it, I'm sure MANY users like you have already requested it. It's just stupid to keep asking for stuff with nothing to give back in return. Also, look at the poll, majority of the users wouldn't even want to pay/donate for this kind of work. We just request more and more! j4n's just a nice guy... ppl like myself wouldn't do this for free! Give him a sensation before you request, same goes for everyone else who wants to make requests like this guy

...that's correct. And development will stop here, because i successfully sold my evo 3D, with that i was able to test/debug the sensation tweaks because there was a ics sensation port for the evo.

Was nice here :)

SquithyX

May 24, 2006
Bradford
So Sorry to hear

First off can i say a huge thank you and a great job in the work you have done to get this mod up and running! It is amazing!!!!!

I had LeeDroid on my HD2 and when i upgraded to Sensation XE was missing some of the little tweaks that it had, your port has bridged that gap and made the Sensation the phone it should have been new!!!!

I was going to ask for some support in getting some parts of it working correctly on my phone but after reading all the s*%t you have been asked to do and the requests made to you i will not.

I just wish to say Thank You for your time, effort and vision trying to improve our phone usability. Your dev skills will be missed!

PC Jona

Nov 22, 2011
New York
I did a search but I couldn't find anything on this so, when I go to the clock settings and I put either hide or center the clock, when I push the power button and then I lock the phone again it undoes the tweak

nrvnqsrxk

Jul 23, 2011
Does this tweak enable US English? Was stated by a member in Lee's thread, but looked and couldn't find it.

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent
Maybe the team should let m0narx continue development for sensation/sense 3.6 and jan can get on with one/sense 4??

Good things would come ;-)

J

j4n87

23-03-2012%2022-03-30.png

http://www.redmondpie.com/leedroid-...unctionality-to-htc-evo-3d-sensation-rezound/

...just awesome (-:

Top Liked Posts