[Q] Help-me plzz , Bricked my s4

Search This thread

lipeandrade77

Jan 6, 2014
Sorry for English. I tried installing the 4.4 rom and cwm kitkat, but since then my phone does not start anymore. "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again."

PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9505
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x1
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
eMMC BURST MODE enabled

ariesgodofwar

Jun 10, 2010
Fenton
Android Wear
OnePlus 6T
Sorry for English. I tried installing the 4.4 rom and cwm kitkat, but since then my phone does not start anymore. "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again."

PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9505
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x1
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
eMMC BURST MODE enabled

This is the S 4G forum (SGH-T959V). Hopefully, you did not flash one of our ROMS. If so, that might be your issue.

jeffsf

Mar 7, 2011
San Francisco
You are likely asking in the wrong forum. From "GT-I5905" it looks like you have a "Samsung Galaxy S 4" phone, or have flashed firmware for that phone.

This is the forum for the SGH-T959V which says "T-Mobile" on the front and is not a "Samsung Galaxy S 4" phone.

Please check your model number (remove the battery and on a label on the phone, under where the battery sits). Unless it says "MODEL: SGH-T959V" on that label, you will need to find the proper "Samsung Galaxy S 4" forum for your phone. There are several different phones sold under that name, so search can help.

attachment.php

Last edited: