Please Help . I need your help Developers....

Search This thread

Enymous

Dec 18, 2013
Esfahan
Hello , I'm parsa...
I root and flash recovery(cwm) and rom(cm) on my friend galaxy fit .... there wasn't problem until next day ... he told me that device doesn't boot..
I tried to flash stock firmware on it and flashed but it doesn't work again and hangs on this page :
I follow instructions step by step to unbrick it but it doesn't work again
.... :(:(:(:crying:

please tell me what can i do???what should I do??:(:rolleyes::confused:
I'm very embarrassed about it...help me...
thanks for helps

Attachments

• IMAG0287.jpg
    IMAG0287.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: PaPaJose

Enymous

Dec 18, 2013
Esfahan
Thanks But when I flash custom recovery it says : "E:/can't mount system or directory ..." and just can flash stock firmware so then device hangs on that page....
and I can't wipe data/system(factory reset) in recovery...again hangs on that page..
I installed drivers and wanted to use One Click Unbrick but computer can't detect device ( I tried with 2 pc )...
I really don't know what should i do??? I tried every things...
please tell your friend and devlopers because i don't know any body here...thanks...

Reactions: PaPaJose

ahmetakin

Oct 18, 2013
what is your telephone status now.did you proceed to download and recovery mode.ıf you login to download or recovery mode it easy.

savzz.z

Mar 5, 2014
Nicosia, Cyprus
OnePlus 9
Reboot to Odin mode and connect your mobile to your PC. Download Odin to your PC. Then search a method on how to flash stock rom on Galaxy Fit with Odin. Follow the instructions.

---------------------------------
Hope I helped you! If I did , then why not press that Thanks button under my post...

Enymous

Dec 18, 2013
Esfahan
Thanks , But I know That and Do all of them ... Please read from first post...My problem is when i flash Stock rom(firmware) phone stop on this page ...
it happened when go to recovery and press reboot or wipe data/system(factory reset) too...

Attachments

• IMAG0287.jpg
    IMAG0287.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 22

savzz.z

Mar 5, 2014
Nicosia, Cyprus
OnePlus 9
Awww... Sorry dude... Cant help you with that :/

-----------------------------------------
Hope I helped you! If I did , then why not press that Thanks button under my post...

AXAz0r

Sep 24, 2012
Belgrade
auroraproject.xyz
First of all, the phone is not bricked, obviously as long as it has a recovery and will turn on at all. As for a fix, try a seperate-file firmware flash, google "upgrade galaxy fit to 2.3.4", or something like that, also, try flashing a CWM recovery with ODIN, and just flash a CM7 ZIP or any other ROM, it will not be able to mount /system/ beucase the default samsung SYSTEM format is EFS, which CWM can not read, it can only read EXT file systems, soooo, install the recovery and a custom ROM, see what happens

Reactions: Enymous

ptyo

Oct 6, 2011
Flash Froyo!

Hey there,I also suffered a lot sue to this ! Ultimately i flashed a froyo rom and everything was back to normal! :good:

Galaxy_Rohit

Sep 25, 2012
Electrifying
@Enymous
Just ask ur friend what he did to the phone!!:sly:
Usb debugging needs to be enabled.
Next thing is:- Stop worrying!! Flash the same firmware version(if u remembered exactly) which came preinstalled from factory. It may b froyo or gingerbread. Download that particular firmware & note that if u were having froyo preinstalled & have downloaded the same exact firmware, then it must be a 4 package firmware(i.e. containing 4 files when u uncompress it). U can use Odin 4.42 & follow this sequence (even if u know) :

*Install Samsung mobile drivers on pc.
*Take out & reinsert battery.
*Press "HOME,POWER,VOLUME-DOWN" buttons together for download mode.
*Launch Odin 4.42 as administrator.
* Connect the phone to pc & wait till u see COM PORT mapping box turned yellow.
* Now set the files from the froyo package that u downloaded in exactly the same sequence as follows:

OPS: BENI_v1.0.ops
BOOT: APBOOT_S5670.....tar.md5
PHONE: MODEM_S5670.....tar.md5
PDA: CODE_S5670.....tar.md5
CSC: CSC_S5670.....tar.md5

Press start & wait till u see "PASSED"

Meanwhile ur phone will reboot.

Then it will b back to life(with froyo) guaranteed.

First try these steps!! I know it 100% works. coz I m used to all these issues.:cool:

Good Luck!!:thumbup:

Hope this helps...!!:):)

Reactions: Enymous

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello , I'm parsa...
    I root and flash recovery(cwm) and rom(cm) on my friend galaxy fit .... there wasn't problem until next day ... he told me that device doesn't boot..
    I tried to flash stock firmware on it and flashed but it doesn't work again and hangs on this page :
    I follow instructions step by step to unbrick it but it doesn't work again
    .... :(:(:(:crying:

please tell me what can i do???what should I do??:(:rolleyes::confused:
    I'm very embarrassed about it...help me...
    thanks for helps
    Thanks But when I flash custom recovery it says : "E:/can't mount system or directory ..." and just can flash stock firmware so then device hangs on that page....
    and I can't wipe data/system(factory reset) in recovery...again hangs on that page..
    I installed drivers and wanted to use One Click Unbrick but computer can't detect device ( I tried with 2 pc )...
    I really don't know what should i do??? I tried every things...
    please tell your friend and devlopers because i don't know any body here...thanks...
    did you remove your battery and flashed again rom or cwm ?
    maybe , I don't remember .... it's about 2month ago....
    DO you find a way??
    I search but didn't find any way...
    First of all, the phone is not bricked, obviously as long as it has a recovery and will turn on at all. As for a fix, try a seperate-file firmware flash, google "upgrade galaxy fit to 2.3.4", or something like that, also, try flashing a CWM recovery with ODIN, and just flash a CM7 ZIP or any other ROM, it will not be able to mount /system/ beucase the default samsung SYSTEM format is EFS, which CWM can not read, it can only read EXT file systems, soooo, install the recovery and a custom ROM, see what happens