FRF85B OTA on its way

Search This thread

Clarkster

Mar 23, 2007
Sooke
Got the update on my EBE54B 15 mins ago :D:D:D I couldn't believe it, I've been checking everyday and was in denial when it said update found. I kept checking with the *#*#CHECKIN#*#*.

All I have to is WOW, really noticeable speed improvement.

And you didn't get the link from your logcat? What if this is another limited one? Wouldn't you want to help the other EPE54B users?

boesky

Jun 1, 2010
Well mcr r20 will be here soon I guess? Google's overdoing it :-D
Oh well, more choice beats no choice. :)

naturefreak85

Jun 18, 2007
Boca Raton
I just got a OTA notification to update to 2.2. I am running Paul's rooted 2.2 FRF83. Anyone else get this? Tell me what to do if someone wants me to dump it. It says the update is 507KB

I will hold off until I hear back from someone...

Of course get a log, lets pull the update file. Maybe we can make sense of the update file names and try to track down the links for other devices/files.

davidov2009

Oct 29, 2009
Looks like you got the update for the FRF85B build, because according to the update log in the "FRF85B OTA Update?" topic (see: hXXp://imgur.com/jL8jD.jpg) this 83->85B update is exactly 507kb ;)

kkiran

Jan 7, 2006
It is not beta! It Is in sync with epe54b....

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Clarkster

Mar 23, 2007
Sooke
I bet the only people to get the updates are the ones that have no idea on how to get the link for everyone else, or are too selfish and excited to do it before they update. :p Not fair.