[rom] [PrimoU|GSM] [18.3.13] myONEv RC9.5 FX+ (Sense 4.1 Lite)

Search This thread

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
thanks.. more updates plss? it's going to be a month After u released it
? new updates wld be. nycc :,) as thr r quite less roms for our device at present

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium

paarthdesai

Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
As I said earlier, after 9 Jun.
Now testing myONEv RC1.1 for a few days, will release once I satisfy there is no bug.

woki nly 1day to go means :D waiting :) will it be uploaded on 9th or u wil start the upload on 9th and wil be fully ready by 10th?
and changelogs pls
? :p curious to knw wts going to be new in my phne :cool::rolleyes::thumbup::what::D

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
woki nly 1day to go means :D waiting :) will it be uploaded on 9th or u wil start the upload on 9th and wil be fully ready by 10th?
and changelogs pls
? :p curious to knw wts going to be new in my phne :cool::rolleyes::thumbup::what::D

It will be tomorrow after I iron out a few thing. Changelog ? How about a big one.. hehe... Advance Power Management (APM) by jotha, credit to him.

So it is easier to go to bootloader/recovery, just press the power button, a menu will pop-up for you to choose the options.

Last edited:
Reactions: paarthdesai

paarthdesai

Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
It will be tomorrow after I iron out a few thing. Changelog ? How about a big one.. hehe... Advance Power Management (APM) by jotha, credit to him.

whoa tht looks soo cool.. no need to hold volume button anymore.. thank youuu :)
and if battery works like a charm ul be my phnes hero :D hehe +1 for dis-exited for tomorrow :)
as well as for tonight -uefa euro 2012 :D

paarthdesai

Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+

ckpv5

Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
it would be a good gift

Russian users are the most downloader for RC1.0. Do you have Russian Language in the RC1.0 ? I don't know which one is Russian language from the list in RC1.1, whether it has it or not :) RC1.1 will be full language, hopefully ;)

I don't see any feedback at all about my ROM, whether it has bug or not. What I read in your Russian forum, you have the gallery & music bug but nobody ever report that in my thread. That bug is easily can be solved. And the next release RC1.1, you will not see this bug anymore.

Reactions: paarthdesai

paarthdesai

Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Russian users are the most downloader for RC1.0. Do you have Russian Language in the RC1.0 ? I don't know which one is Russian language from the list in RC1.1, whether it has it or not :) RC1.1 will be full language, hopefully ;)

I don't see any feedback at all about my ROM, whether it has bug or not. What I read in your Russian forum, you have the gallery & music bug but nobody ever report that in my thread. That bug is easily can be solved. And the next release RC1.1, you will not see this bug anymore.

waiting for it.. release soon

ethanliew92

Feb 26, 2010
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
Well basically I didn't test out your Rom yet, because you said to upload this new update soon so I'm still sticking to that Suprimo Rom. So yeah, I'll venture around all of you ppl's roms non stop and report bugs. Sorry that I didn't try out 1.0 xD

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The first thing I would like to say I am not a developer but at most is a modder. Usually I don't care any DEV to use/kang my work with permission or without permission as I don't mind sharing BUT this time please do not use/kang my work as there are some files that are not mine.
    PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY FILES FROM THIS ROM WITHOUT PERMISSION !!

myONEv RC9.5 FX+
    (Sense Lite)

MORE SCREENSHOT - CLICK HERE

myONEv.png

Special thanks to torxx for the permission to use some of stuff of his superb TrickDroid ROM
    Special thanks to lowveld for the permission to use part of his fabulous Fallout Tweaks and Nikhil007mmus and huazvi for all the guides, wonderful files and mods
    and jotha+Dunc001 for their great APM mod and big thanks to VirtuousTeam for their fantastic Virtuous Ten Studio
    and Special thanks to Skanob, Fabriel and swes013 for the HTC One SV system dump
    and Special thanks to maxwen for the Titanium-KISS kernel

Credits.png

• mdeejay, Coolexe, Football, AndroidON, Chainfire, tbriden, jotha, j4n87, maxwen, Fikus011, hasoon2000, shnizlon, UOT Kitchen team, hamdir, Leoisright, dropzeroc, geenyous, evilkal, Amarullz,Michxda, emperact, lesscro, jarein95, ivanrvf, huzz107, rockstar_26
    • PlayPetepp for the mixxed tweaks
    • All the testers for the test versions and the DEVs that are always helpful and members here on xda and who that I forgot

Features.png

• hTC Desire X + hTC One SV base files
    • Sense 4.1 with Android version 4.0.4
    • Fully themed with Sense 5 icons for apps, widgets, settings, APM, PCSC & etc
    • Rosie with Menu Button Support
    • Tabbed dialer
    • EQS and APM
    • Sense 4 style recent apps
    • Fully Deodexed all APKs & JARs
    • Zipaligned system APKs
    • Ext4 File system with Alignment
    • init.d Support
    • Data APKs auto zipalign at boot
    • Busybox, Root, Superuser
    • Languages : Multilingual - Full WWE
    • Three kind of actions for the recent apps button
      (go to Settings - Display, gestures & button - Recent apps button and pick your choice - my favorite is the third one)
      1. Always open recent apps - where you will have that 3-dot menu
      2. Press for menu, press and hold for recent apps - self explanatory
      3. Press for recent apps, press and hold for menu - self explanatory

Changelog.png

Code:
    [B]18 March 2013 - myONEv RC9.5 FX+[/B]
    * Sense 4.1 Lite with Android version 4.0.4 themed with Sense 5 icons for apps, widgets, settings, APM, PCSC & etc
    * All the previous fixes included in the ROM
    * APM and EQS with stock Sense 5 battery icons included in the ROM
    * PNGs optimized for better performance (experimental)
    * All apps updated to the latest version
    * Back to Latest SuperSU instead of Superuser

[B]15 February 2013 - myONEv RC9.0 FX+[/B]
    * Htc Desire X + Htc One SV base files
    * Sense 4.1 Lite with Android version 4.0.4
    * Three kind of actions for the recent apps button
       (go to Settings - Display, gestures & button - Recent apps button and pick    your choice - my favorite is the third one)
       1. Always open recent apps - where you will have that 3dot menu
       2. Press for menu, press and hold for recent apps - self explanatory
       3. Press for recent apps, press and hold for menu - self explanatory
    * Sense 4 style recent apps
    * Fix the lockscreen fonts, now should look almost like stock
    * credit to ivanrvf for the additional build.prop tweaks

[B]05 February 2013 - myONEv RC8.0 FX+[/B]
    * New base Desire X - 1.18.707.3
    * Latest Latest Tabbed Dialer which is proper sized for our One V
    * Proper sized WorldClock with globe animation
    * More lockscreens - Wallpaper, Productivity, Photo Album, Friend Stream, Weather and People
    * More live wallpaper - Slide Show, Streak, Holo Spiral, Spectrum, Magic Smoke, Phase Beam and Bubbles
    * Sense 4+ style flashlight
    * Fix the crash when unlocking if using the SIM card lock as security
    * Fixed Weather video in landscape mode
    Requirements.png

• Unlocked bootloader & Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP)

Instructions.png

• Download the attached Boot.img_Installer.zip and extract it to your desktop
    • Boot into bootloader/fastboot mode
    • Connect your HOV to PC
    • Open the Boot.img_Installer folder and run the Install Boot.img.bat
    • The boot.img in the folder is a modded TK kernel that I use.
    • You can replace the boot.img with any TK kernel that you like to use, just rename it to boot.img
    • Boot into recovery - flash myONEv_RCx.x.FX+.zip
    • Run the setup wizard until complete
    • You are done

Notes.png

• No need to make a full wipe when installing on top of myONEv_RC9.0_FX+ but a full wipe installation is always highly recommended
    • A full wipe installation is needed when coming from other ROMs

OR CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ROM

Kernel Sources:
    https://github.com/maxwen/primou-kernel-KISS
    Sense 5 look lockscreen

Here I present you the Sense 5 look lockscreen.
    Big thanks to rockstar_26 for helping me to fix the graphic.

Flash the attached Sense_5_Lockscreen_(RC9.5).zip file in recovery... you are good to go to have a Sense 5 look lockscreen on any skin that included in the ROM
    and also any rockstar_26 release skin...you gonna love his soon to be released TheEpiphany

Also attached is the stock lockscreen in case you need it

Note :
    1) slide down the shortcut icons to activate the app
    2) slide down to accept or reject call ( as usual pull the lock icon up to answer call when at lockscreen)
    3) pull (slide up) to unlock the lockscreen)

Update : the lockscreen time with AM/PM

myONEv_RC9.5_FX+

Changelog :

* Sense 4.1 Lite with Android version 4.0.4 themed with Sense 5 icons for apps, widgets, settings, APM, PCSC & etc
    * All the previous fixes included in the ROM
    * APM and EQS with stock Sense 5 battery icons included in the ROM
    * PNGs optimized for better performance (experimental - hopefully it will be better)
    * All apps updated to the latest version
    * Back to Latest SuperSU instead of Superuser

myONEvRC9.5.png

Download : HERE
    Issit just me or does the HTC Sense version still shows 4.0?
    Btw, saw your signature~ Seems like something BIG is coming~ xD

Correct, because I don't change the details in build.prop. It is more a 4.0.3 so it should be 4.0 but the Sense itself is 4.1.

Yep..yep.. ETA 11.11.12 ... let me playing with it first to see any big bug or not.
    So far so good, same speed as RC6.0 FX+ with no OC (ahem..ahem.. faster actually but maybe just a placebo effect ;))

And today is my birthday... so can I get 33 thanks click as a gift... haha...just kidding