Fast transfer cable for 7P

Search This thread

camapdien

Mar 16, 2013
So, anyone has any recommend for a cable that can reach 200MB/s transfer speed for 7p ?
Right im looking into the Anker USB C 3.1 Gen 2 and Amazon USB C 3.1 Gen 2 but idk if it support 7P
Any suggest ? Thnk

Ruvaldak

May 28, 2016
Honestly the warp cable that comes with the phone is very fast. I believe its rated fkr at least usb 3.0, could be wrong, but its blazing fast. The 7 pro's usb c is indeed usb 3.1 compatible though, so you may benefit from such a cable

camapdien

Mar 16, 2013
Honestly the warp cable that comes with the phone is very fast. I believe its rated fkr at least usb 3.0, could be wrong, but its blazing fast. The 7 pro's usb c is indeed usb 3.1 compatible though, so you may benefit from such a cable
Nah, the stock cable is USB 2.0 only, the average speed in transfer is like 25MB/s only

Ruvaldak

May 28, 2016
Nah, the stock cable is USB 2.0 only, the average speed in transfer is like 25MB/s only

Is it? Huh. I may have to invest in a 3.0 cable. I guess Im used to my V30 and it being painfully slow at transfer speeds lol. Anyways, anker is definitely trustable in my experience, never had a bad product from them - in fact, one of my favorite cables from them Ive had for years and it has no fraying and doesnt even show signs of use. Realllllly long braided micro usb cable I use for my RPi from them.

futiless

Apr 4, 2012
Surrey
Xiaomi 12T Pro
Although quite pricey this cable apparently performs a 5A + (100w) + USB 3.2 (3.1 Gen2) speeds!

https://www.lindy.co.uk/cables-adap...b-3-1-type-c-to-a-cable-5a-anthra-line-p11704

In fact if you search this companies database they have a few options I haven't seen with a different brands.

Of course this TITACUTE (seriously that's a name haha).... does 6A @ 5V for max WARP charging. (apparently)

https://www.amazon.com/TITACUTE-One...b+c+6a+cable&qid=1566255921&s=wireless&sr=1-3

1) Does anyone know if the Titacute charger can perform at full speed with the aftermarket charger they sell with the same ratings.
2) Is there any cable that can actually do the 6A + 10\gbps speeds. For the ultimate cable for our devices.
ohh I am only looking for A-C not C-C (problem is that is outside of certified ratings such that it isn't really available yet.

3) With the advent of 3.2 20 gbps last year and the present computer lineup is debuting these features. Are there any 3.2 Gen 2 + cables anywhere yet. (the 20 gbps rated ones. btw)

Thanks will be given to all that help this research endeavor.

Ohh and thank me if this is helpful. My rating sucks. Thanks

camapdien

Mar 16, 2013
thanks but on the description they say it still has 480Mbps speed, which is around 25MBps

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have used both Anker and Aukey cables for transfers, and i can say that the speed of copying a single large file is at approximately 350MB/s.