ZeroLemon Battery

Search This thread

jlikes08

Jan 29, 2013
Considering the thickness of the phone with the stock battery is 8.6mm, id say that that is the thickness of the battery only.

With a calibrated caliper at work it measures at exactly .660"
Work at an aerospace factory so our equipment is pretty good.
That's the width of the case while its on the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: saltrix and Wrngway

Wrngway

Jan 19, 2013

That's only a few mm more than my Seidio Active case (not counting the kickstand). That's excellent.

jonathanphx1

Apr 7, 2010
I just got my zero lemon battery it's going to take longer to charge it the recommended first time of12 hours then it did coming from Amazon to my house no joke. It was delivered to my house 11 after I placed the order at amazon.

M

mentose457

Got ya. I read his 1.6cm as 1.6mm.

HaVoK C89

Jan 11, 2012
South Hill
I just found out about this battery the other day from someone's sig lol. I was like "Whoa 7000?!?!"

Needless to say mine should be arriving tomorrow :D

Sent from my Hyperdriven S3!

Reactions: Droid316

asianflavor

Oct 15, 2009
Momence
Third discharge.

3a6e6eju.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wrngway

Jan 19, 2013
For anyone interested in the 2300mah batteries and charger, I have to say the charger is VERY slow. The batteries themselves perform great, but don't expect to recharge the 2nd battery any time soon once it's discharged. The output is 350mA for the battery slot. I've found it takes at least 10 hours from a fully depleated battery. The USB output on the charger is better at 800mA.

williamweaver

Jul 4, 2008
I did my initial charge for 12 hours with my phone off. I ran it down to 2%. Now for the next 5 full charges does my phone have to be off?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

LaserEyeballs

Feb 13, 2012
More screenshots and less questions. Let's post some screen shots

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let's post some ZeroLemon battery stats screen shots? I wanna see how amazing it's working for you guys! Cause it truly is amazing!
    Here are mine thus far on my first cycle:

I used the anker 4400 mah extended battery and it worked quite well It is 20 dollars on Amazon and you can buy a case that fits the phone for another 20.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Apr 12, 2013 9:49 AM
    Subject: Re: Galaxy s3 7000
    To: Customer Service ZeroLemon <info@zerolemon.com>
    Cc:

On Apr 12, 2013 7:07 AM, "Customer Service ZeroLemon" <info@zerolemon.com> wrote:
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply. *For the battery, we have tested with various carriers (T-Mobile / AT&T / Verizon / Sprint) and have not experience this issue in both 4G and 3G setting. *The antenna is placed where the bottom of the phone is and we left enough space to avoid significant interference caused by the battery.

We do recommend using the following app (Signal Booster for Android) from play store as we do see improvement in our radio signal while testing the battery:*https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bosscellular.curtis

We can also send you a new case to see if your situation improves. *If you like a direct exchange of battery, we can also facilitate that.

Exchange through Amazon.com with Free return shipping*
    -* * * * * *ZeroLemon is happy to announce our partnership with Amazon.com through the Fulfillment by Amazon program.* For all purchases made through Amazon, ZeroLemon and Amazon will be able to provide our clients with the most customer friendly & quickest exchange on any problematic units with Amazon.com’s simple return procedures & fast shipping service.* Please follow the below steps*exactly*so that you are issued with full product and shipping refund credit for the replacement unit.**

Step #1: Go to*http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/returns/homepage.html/ref=hy_f_4* * * * **
    Step #2: Click Return Items
    Step #3: Select the item you will like to return by clicking "Return an item for this order"
    Step #4: Click the check and select reason as " The shipping box or envelope and item are both damaged"*only. Please do not pick other options as full refund cannot be issued.
    Step #5: Select "Refund" for Full Refund and click Continue
    Step #6: Select your desired method of return.
    Step #7: Pack the product into a carton box along with the return label provided by Amazon.com and ship out via your selected method. Please use UPS for free return shipping
    Step #8: Your refund for both the original unit and shipping will be authorized. *Please place a new order for replacement unit. *

Best Regards,
    Joey

Email:*info@zerolemon.com

Sent from my SPH-I535 using xda premium
    No I cannot, obviously , so it's a 3rd party battery? Does it fit stock back cover?

bit.ly/WKljVF

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
    Considering the thickness of the phone with the stock battery is 8.6mm, id say that that is the thickness of the battery only.