[ROM] InsertCoin 8.1.3 | ROM Kontrol - Tweaks | myHUB | Stable| Performance | Sense 5.5 | Android 4.4.2 | 4.19.401.11 | INT | ATT | TMO WiFi Calling

Search This thread

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
[ROM] InsertCoin 8.1.3 | ROM Kontrol - Tweaks | myHUB | Stable| Performance | Sense 5.5 | Android 4.4.2 | 4.19.401.11 | INT | ATT | TMO WiFi Calling | VZW | SPRINT

Requirements

Code:
#include 
/*
* Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
* Custom Recovery
* Common Sense, Brains and logic
*/

License Agreement

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE(m7) you agree to the following:
  • [*]Your warranty is now void.
    [*]I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROMbefore flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    [*]Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. I'll do my best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever I will ignore your issue!
    [*]Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If I do it is because I like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
    [*]NO Requests! When I work on InsertCoin I have in mind that I have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy.
    [*]Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
    [*]Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
    [*]NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve,  fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues I can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM

Sharing Policy

• [*]You must ask my express permission!
    [*]You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or app
    [*]If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention me ( @baadnewz)
    [*]Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

Features

• [*]latest htc base: 4.19.401.11
    [*]more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
    [*]root, busybox and init.d support
    [*]persistent ADB enabled
    [*]ramdisk improvements
    [*]battery life, performance and memory improvements
    [*]sysro / sysrw binaries
    [*]openvpn / sqlite support
    [*]disabled logging & removed bloatware
    [*]stripped debugging info
    [*]optimized with latest sdk.
    [*]advanced power menu - credits Dunc001 for the original mod
    [*]5x6 Grid size option
    [*]optional 4x5 Widget Area
    [*]optional disable keyboard switcher notification
    [*]optional Xposed Framework
    [*]optional show LTE icon instead of 4G
    [*]optional Viper4Android FX
    [*]Smoothest ROM
    [*]Best Battery Management
    [*]Fast fixes / updates
    [*]myHUB with OTA support
    [*]InsertCoin Kontrol APP with unique features

Download & Changelog

InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain. Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!

InsertCoin Kustomizer

Special thanks to

• Turge
  • show-p1984
  • j4n87
  • LeeDroid
  • hamdir
  • franciscofranco
  • omniw0lf
  • snq-
  • mudhi
  • Ace
  • deagleone
  • europn
  • septik
  • blubbers
  • NRGZ28
  • Meltus
  • schoolsux
  • Scabes
  • MarcoHD
  • football
  • lyapota
  • shnizlon
  • team venom
  • wysiwyn
  • Dunc001
  • torxx
  • he_stheone64
  • jotha
  • acer73
  • Basil3
  • grgsiocl
  • And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community.If i forgot anyone please let me know.
InsertCoin Donors Hall of Fame

Donate to baadnewz* (insertcoin rom developer)

Donate to mikrosmile* (insertcoin app developer)

*Coffee Contributions keep us awake at nights so we can cook faster and better ROMS

XDA:DevDB Information
InsertCoin m7, a ROM for the HTC One

Contributors
baadnewz, mikrosmile
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Recommended HTC 4.19 Firmware, works with older too
Based On: HTC Official Base

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 8.1-3
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-17

Created 2013-08-01
Last Updated 2014-03-24

Last edited:

mikrosmile

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2011
Moscow
InsertCoin Kontrol

InsertCoin Kontrol application is used to control various InsertCoin Tweaks, replacement for ROM Kontrol script

SystemUI
  • RecentApps Style - AOSP/HTC
  • StatusBar Clock Style - Right/Center/Hide
  • Enable/Disable Volume icon
  • Enable/Disable Traffic monitor
  • Enable/Disable Bluetooth icon
  • Enable/Disable Alarm icon
  • Enable/Disable IME Swithcer icon
  • Enable/Disable HTC Sync notification icon
  • Enable/Disable PowerSaving notification
  • Enable/Disable MTP Notification
  • Enable/DIsable HEQS

Sense
  • Enable/Disable Sense landscape support
  • Enable/Disable Sense Transparency

Buttons
  • LongPress back button to kill app
  • Choose Capacitive button backlight levels
  • Remap Volume keys

Various
  • Enable/Disable AOSP Lockscreen
  • Enable/Disable CRT animation
  • Enable/DIsable SMS Wake
  • Choose Auto-brightness algorithm
  • Enable/DIsable Noise suppression

Screenshots:
View attachment 2636706 View attachment 2636707 View attachment 2636708 View attachment 2636709 View attachment 2636710 View attachment 2636711

Last edited:

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
BASE BUGS

• some phones might not have WLAN connectivity . It is a bug that affects only a small number of devices.
    There are 2 solutions for this
    the recommend one - go to settings - wifi - setttings - wifi direct and rename your device to something shorter.IF this isn't working get the zip from this link and flash from recovery. Pay attention while the zip will fix your WiFi it will break connectivity to HD Media Link
  • nfc might have issues
]

Last edited:
Reactions: boufes

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Extra Info And Addons

ODEXING Process

On short. Odexing your ROM will give you a speed boost, more free ram, and better battery (or at least this is the theory).
Sounds too good to be true ? Well there are some limitations. Once you ODEXED your ROM, you CAN NOT flash other mods that affect /system/app or /system/framework. Thats why the ODEX is optional during install of the rom. Do not select it if you plan to run Kustomizer. Kustomizer has also an option to odex your ROM, but if you want even more mods than insertcoin + kustomizer have to offer then again do no choose to ODEX.
Flash your other mods you want and only after you are 100% satisfied with your ROM grab the flashable zips below:

Nightly builds / SVN for InsertCoin ROM

Last edited:

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
InsertCoin ArtWork

Users Signatures

ord.jpg

insertcoin_sign_1.png

insertcoin_sign_2.png

insertcoin_sign_3.png

insertcoin_sign_4.png

AndroidInsert.jpg

Last edited:

jeryx

Oct 26, 2011
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hey mate,

very good to see you here! :thumbup:

Have fun... Will check your magic asap and report...

Thanks buddy!

Cheers jeryx

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
word before flashing.

I couldn't test the rom myself since my HTC ONE Should arrive Friday. But i did my best checked, duble checked and triple checked before releasing. so do a backup before flashing. also please perform a full wipe. If you run into problems please give me full details and logs and ill fix asap.

Also given that is the v1.0.0 expect updates daily or every 2 days till i'm pleased with the rom and i iron out all the bugs.

rom is up. 2 mirrors, xdafileserver and dev-host links on my website. Enjoy

Last edited:

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Thank you all for the warm welcoming. I just hope you won't throw rocks at me if you run into issues :D . as i said 1st version and since i have 2 more days (hopefully ) till i get my phone it is untested. But i'm willing to spend extra time and fix all the errors (if any) ASAP, as long as users offer me detailed information

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] InsertCoin 8.1.3 | ROM Kontrol - Tweaks | myHUB | Stable| Performance | Sense 5.5 | Android 4.4.2 | 4.19.401.11 | INT | ATT | TMO WiFi Calling | VZW | SPRINT

Requirements

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
    * Custom Recovery
    * Common Sense, Brains and logic
    */

License Agreement

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE(m7) you agree to the following:
    • [*]Your warranty is now void.
      [*]I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROMbefore flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      [*]Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. I'll do my best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever I will ignore your issue!
      [*]Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If I do it is because I like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
      [*]NO Requests! When I work on InsertCoin I have in mind that I have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy.
      [*]Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
      [*]Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
      [*]NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve,  fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues I can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM

Sharing Policy

• [*]You must ask my express permission!
      [*]You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or app
      [*]If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention me ( @baadnewz)
      [*]Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

Features

• [*]latest htc base: 4.19.401.11
      [*]more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
      [*]root, busybox and init.d support
      [*]persistent ADB enabled
      [*]ramdisk improvements
      [*]battery life, performance and memory improvements
      [*]sysro / sysrw binaries
      [*]openvpn / sqlite support
      [*]disabled logging & removed bloatware
      [*]stripped debugging info
      [*]optimized with latest sdk.
      [*]advanced power menu - credits Dunc001 for the original mod
      [*]5x6 Grid size option
      [*]optional 4x5 Widget Area
      [*]optional disable keyboard switcher notification
      [*]optional Xposed Framework
      [*]optional show LTE icon instead of 4G
      [*]optional Viper4Android FX
      [*]Smoothest ROM
      [*]Best Battery Management
      [*]Fast fixes / updates
      [*]myHUB with OTA support
      [*]InsertCoin Kontrol APP with unique features

Download & Changelog

InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
    I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain. Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!

InsertCoin Kustomizer

Special thanks to

• Turge
    • show-p1984
    • j4n87
    • LeeDroid
    • hamdir
    • franciscofranco
    • omniw0lf
    • snq-
    • mudhi
    • Ace
    • deagleone
    • europn
    • septik
    • blubbers
    • NRGZ28
    • Meltus
    • schoolsux
    • Scabes
    • MarcoHD
    • football
    • lyapota
    • shnizlon
    • team venom
    • wysiwyn
    • Dunc001
    • torxx
    • he_stheone64
    • jotha
    • acer73
    • Basil3
    • grgsiocl
    • And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community.If i forgot anyone please let me know.
    InsertCoin Donors Hall of Fame

Donate to baadnewz* (insertcoin rom developer)

Donate to mikrosmile* (insertcoin app developer)

*Coffee Contributions keep us awake at nights so we can cook faster and better ROMS

XDA:DevDB Information
    InsertCoin m7, a ROM for the HTC One

Contributors
    baadnewz, mikrosmile
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Recommended HTC 4.19 Firmware, works with older too
    Based On: HTC Official Base

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 8.1-3
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-17

Created 2013-08-01
    Last Updated 2014-03-24
    Extra Info And Addons

ODEXING Process

On short. Odexing your ROM will give you a speed boost, more free ram, and better battery (or at least this is the theory).
    Sounds too good to be true ? Well there are some limitations. Once you ODEXED your ROM, you CAN NOT flash other mods that affect /system/app or /system/framework. Thats why the ODEX is optional during install of the rom. Do not select it if you plan to run Kustomizer. Kustomizer has also an option to odex your ROM, but if you want even more mods than insertcoin + kustomizer have to offer then again do no choose to ODEX.
    Flash your other mods you want and only after you are 100% satisfied with your ROM grab the flashable zips below:

Nightly builds / SVN for InsertCoin ROM

InsertCoin Kontrol

InsertCoin Kontrol application is used to control various InsertCoin Tweaks, replacement for ROM Kontrol script

SystemUI
    • RecentApps Style - AOSP/HTC
    • StatusBar Clock Style - Right/Center/Hide
    • Enable/Disable Volume icon
    • Enable/Disable Traffic monitor
    • Enable/Disable Bluetooth icon
    • Enable/Disable Alarm icon
    • Enable/Disable IME Swithcer icon
    • Enable/Disable HTC Sync notification icon
    • Enable/Disable PowerSaving notification
    • Enable/Disable MTP Notification
    • Enable/DIsable HEQS

Sense
    • Enable/Disable Sense landscape support
    • Enable/Disable Sense Transparency

Buttons
    • LongPress back button to kill app
    • Choose Capacitive button backlight levels
    • Remap Volume keys

Various
    • Enable/Disable AOSP Lockscreen
    • Enable/Disable CRT animation
    • Enable/DIsable SMS Wake
    • Choose Auto-brightness algorithm
    • Enable/DIsable Noise suppression

Screenshots:
    View attachment 2636706 View attachment 2636707 View attachment 2636708 View attachment 2636709 View attachment 2636710 View attachment 2636711

InsertCoin ArtWork

Users Signatures

ord.jpg

insertcoin_sign_1.png

insertcoin_sign_2.png

insertcoin_sign_3.png

insertcoin_sign_4.png

AndroidInsert.jpg