MMS size.

Search This thread

syklitengutt

Aug 3, 2008
How can I change my mss size. I have set it to 300kb but it resizes all images I send to around 22kb. I want the images to have a size of 200kb.
Any idea on how to do this?

the_milkman

Aug 9, 2009
What network are you on??

I get the same problem and I'm with 02. I can send mms fine (300kb) to other networks but I only receive tiny icon sized mms.

I have heard that it might have something to do with the device not being property supported on the network so 02 send the smallest picture to the device with incomming mms...

I'm not sure that its the reason.... I but it could be!!

Ovek

Jul 31, 2009
What network are you on??

I get the same problem and I'm with 02. I can send mms fine (300kb) to other networks but I only receive tiny icon sized mms.

I have heard that it might have something to do with the device not being property supported on the network so 02 send the smallest picture to the device with incomming mms...

I'm not sure that its the reason.... I but it could be!!

It is the reason :) if you use a unsupported phone on o2 the network defaults to the smallest mms size they can.

The only way around this is by spoofing your mobile id of a supported mobile however you can't do this on android (I think...).

sveintore

Jan 26, 2007
Molde
I doubt that the network has anything to say..

the_milkman: If you make a new message and add one picture.. How big is it then?

syklitengutt

Aug 3, 2008
I can take any image, send it, the phone automatic reesize it to around 20kb.
I want this to be 200 kb.