Knock code issue after using autorec

Search This thread

NerdFurgison

Jul 22, 2012
Hi I just got an att g2, just came from a nexus4. I'm on 4.4.2 and just used authored for recovery. Now my double tap to wake doesn't work. Double tap to sleep does though. Anyone have a quick fix? Sorry if this came up before I searched through the q&a and general threads for an answer to no avail. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

NerdFurgison

Jul 22, 2012
Bummer I'm on the road so is there a way to go back to the other kernel and boot loader without a computer? I would rather have knock code

Last edited:

jdk2

Bummer I'm on the road so is there a way to go back to the other kernel and boot loader without a computer? I would rather have knock code

I don't think so as a factory reset won't replace the bootloader/kernel. You're probably going to have to restore the AT&T stock .tot.

Hope someone can refute this.

Reactions: NerdFurgison

NerdFurgison

Jul 22, 2012
I was wondering if I could hunt down the kk boot loader and recovery and maybe use flashify to flash it oh and unmatched kernel also. Either way thanks you have been extremely helpful

daryelv

Oct 11, 2007
Vacaville, CA
Try this... it will restore your "knock on" but will not fix "knock code". If you really really want "knock code" to work I have the files to flash over your aboot and boot partitions to restore that, but it's a little more risky.

dial 3845#*800#

This will take you to the "Hidden menu"

Select "Settings"
Select "Update Touch Firmware"

Your phone may seem like it froze for a short period (30 sec to a minute if I remember)... it will react again.

Reboot... enjoy.

-Daryel

Last edited:
Reactions: NerdFurgison

thaihoc1908

Sep 27, 2012
d800 use rom 20u have knock code, so, if use 20c and before will haven't kcock code.
You want use kcock code, I think you shoud intall rom cook of Cloudyfa.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You'll have to wait for LG to release the kernel source code for knock code to work. Autorec installs an older kernel that doesn't support it.

I don't think so as a factory reset won't replace the bootloader/kernel. You're probably going to have to restore the AT&T stock .tot.

Hope someone can refute this.
    Try this... it will restore your "knock on" but will not fix "knock code". If you really really want "knock code" to work I have the files to flash over your aboot and boot partitions to restore that, but it's a little more risky.

dial 3845#*800#

This will take you to the "Hidden menu"

Select "Settings"
    Select "Update Touch Firmware"

Your phone may seem like it froze for a short period (30 sec to a minute if I remember)... it will react again.

Reboot... enjoy.

-Daryel