[Theme][01/26/12][ED05/EH03/EH09/EI20]-Port Inspired NeonBT, Honeycomb & ICS

Search This thread

slosrtnick

Apr 25, 2012
Does the ics theme from this thread work on a stock rooted eh03 rom? Or do i need to be on a custom rom to flash this?

Nick

scarfman4

Jan 19, 2011
Does the ics theme from this thread work on a stock rooted eh03 rom? Or do i need to be on a custom rom to flash this?

Nick

If it's not deodexed then the themes won't work. If it is deodexed then you can try. Most likely your power button menu will crash since the themes are more geared to custom roms with added shutdown options (reboot, recovery and sometimes download) and the themes expect the android.jar policies to use them, which stock's android.jar doesn't have.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app

ice.candi

Feb 2, 2012
Edison
I know this is pretty much a dead thread at this point, but i was wondering if it is possible to port any of the themes (red in particular) to the new jb roms such as the new geewiz rom, or any other tw jb roms or would that take a complete reconstruction of everything? i've always used roms with theme chooser in the past but now that my fassy has been passed on to my 5 year old i'm thinking simple tw may be best, but he insists on it being black and red

Top Liked Posts