[ROM] TheMIDTeam 1.6.2 Codename "B&G" LQ3 (07/20/12)

Search This thread

bangsti

Feb 4, 2012
Ried im Innkreis - Upperaustria
I run a website for updates GalaxyRom for German users, and therefore I have two devices that I can test everything a little faster and a colleague to help me.

I'm not a troll and just want to say that it is a bit unfair of you to insult me Maxicet same as I have your long and Rome respect your work.

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
Thank you Maxicet

I say: I have two Note to try and I am therefore a bit faster.

I want to make Rome and admire your work, not bad but as I said, I for some reason two note and am therefore a bit faster when flashing.

So you have on both notes the TMT 1.0. Must be because that only makes you faster. Strange way to work...

ferdi90

Jan 13, 2012
Thank you Maxicet

I say: I have two Note to try and I am therefore a bit faster.

I want to make Rome and admire your work, not bad but as I said, I for some reason two note and am therefore a bit faster when flashing.

I'm sorry but going back to gb... and flash two rom they need a bit time... at least 15 minutes. Copy file to Sd...etc...etc

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
I'm sorry but going back to gb... and flash two rom they need a bit time... at least 15 minutes. Copy file to Sd...etc...etc

Not if hase everything on his sd card, but than your right. 3 min is very fast. Ok lets go back to the rom.

Anyone have fc s memo. In ten min i have flashed it and will report. Sorry i got only one Note.

superpc

Jul 31, 2008
Came from CM9, full wipe before flashing MidTeam1.0, no root access, screenshot capture FC.

Then flashed back to full root GB, using mobile odin, flashed chainfire repack with LP5 kernel, then full wipe before flashing Midteam 1.0, same issue.

ferdi90

Jan 13, 2012
Not if hase everything on his sd card, but than your right. 3 min is very fast. Ok lets go back to the rom.

Anyone have fc s memo. In ten min i have flashed it and will report. Sorry i got only one Note.

3 minutes for rom... and the time for boot? Ok go back to rom....

Flash with full wipe 3.3 and then midteam 1.0...without gi back to gb

crualfoxhound

Mar 8, 2011
Any help guys

Instructions say if we on all ics lp5 kernals
I'm on cm9 v02

I did full wipe in recovery and installed this build
When restarted
I get to the n7000 screen that appears twice and kicks me bk into recovery.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong:-(

ferdi90

Jan 13, 2012
Any help guys

Instructions say if we on all ics lp5 kernals
I'm on cm9 v02

I did full wipe in recovery and installed this build
When restarted
I get to the n7000 screen that appears twice and kicks me bk into recovery.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong:-(

Do you checked md5?

Top Liked Posts