Three methods to fix your bricked Samsung Galaxy ...

Search This thread

abdrhmn

Oct 23, 2010
Unaizah
Hello , guys ..
These are three methods to fix your bricked Samsung Galaxy :

1st Method by (three buttons) :

for galaxy I9000 :

here

for galaxy Vibrant and Capitive :

here

2nd Method for all versions by (Resistors) :

here

3rd Method for all versions by (RIFF Box) :

here

Last edited:
Reactions: ashiksiles

no_delay

Jan 8, 2010
I am sure I need method #3. My phone is totally dead.
Where can I take my phone go get this repair method done?

about7

Mar 18, 2011
I bricked my phone. Fully bricked, no 3button or anything. screen blank no matter what i did etc etc

took it to optus (it was rooted so out of warranty apparently, but they weren't to know that) and said it just wouldn't turn on. They didn't even ask how it happened (had planned to say tried to update it with kies and it just wouldn't turn on) anyways they were just like 'hmmm yeah... not turning on, that's manufacturers problem. We'll send it to them and they'll have a look. Sign this and this and this.'

less than a week later i got a call from them and had my phone back working like nothing happened. All apps and data still there.

easy :D

Reactions: droidblade

offspin2040

Aug 10, 2012
Bangalore
mrappbrain.com
A phone is bricked by you and it is totally your fault.in most cases the manufacturers wont take responsibility.your only hope then is sites like these.

Sent by a guy who knows what he's doing

Suiken01

Aug 29, 2016
hi guys which method do I use? when I was updating the system the battery fell off. now it just stops at tmobile screen. can't get into recovery mode but can go to download mode. also need to retrieve some important pictures. please help thanks so much I have note 3 sm-n900t

Jul 17, 2017
phone repair machine factory whatsapp+86-15889548883

Hello, we are phone repair machine factory also offer parts like cold pressed glue laminated glass+frame+oca+polarizer/mainboard components/repair tools, for more details welcome to contact us by whatsapp+86-15889548883, email:jenny@tuolitech.com thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A phone is bricked by you and it is totally your fault.in most cases the manufacturers wont take responsibility.your only hope then is sites like these.

Sent by a guy who knows what he's doing
    If you're a guy who knows what he's doing then why bring back a topic that's been dead over a year with no useful info to add?
    If you're a guy who knows what he's doing then why bring back a topic that's been dead over a year with no useful info to add?

I actually did lol at that.
    Sent from a guy who has two thumbs and the thumbboard app. They go together like, well thumbs and thumbboards.
    Hello , guys ..
    These are three methods to fix your bricked Samsung Galaxy :

1st Method by (three buttons) :

for galaxy I9000 :

here

for galaxy Vibrant and Capitive :

here

2nd Method for all versions by (Resistors) :

here

3rd Method for all versions by (RIFF Box) :

here
    I bricked my phone. Fully bricked, no 3button or anything. screen blank no matter what i did etc etc

took it to optus (it was rooted so out of warranty apparently, but they weren't to know that) and said it just wouldn't turn on. They didn't even ask how it happened (had planned to say tried to update it with kies and it just wouldn't turn on) anyways they were just like 'hmmm yeah... not turning on, that's manufacturers problem. We'll send it to them and they'll have a look. Sign this and this and this.'

less than a week later i got a call from them and had my phone back working like nothing happened. All apps and data still there.

easy :D