FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM/MOD 4.0.4][Stable Android 4.0.4 with good video recording][v3.5 08.03.2013]

674 posts
Thanks Meter: 695

By marius.a, Senior Member on 12th January 2013, 12:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2013, 05:04 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag @Bucharest/Ploiesti

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariush_jab

hi marius

first of all, congratulation for entering bravo devepoler, let me know ,does it include softkey ?

thnx in advance

no, no softkey include it

Quote:
Originally Posted by szotaa

I've got some questions for you.
Does this rom supports polish language? Is it stable for a daily driver? Do you have any list of unique qiss rom features?

Thanks in advance, Szotaa.

no polish, sorry (maybe in the future more languages if time permits), yes, it is stable, nothing special to qiss except that everything works, just bit closed to miui

Quote:
Originally Posted by csytracy

I love qiss's work except their thesis and UI. If you can change it to the asop one, it will be perfect.

Their code is here: http://code.google.com/p/qiss-me-bsp

and as far as I know, some one has already successfully add a int2ext to qiss rom. and it seems the m2sd script also works on it.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

source: http://code.google.com/p/qiss-me-bsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by szotaa

I would love to see bareboned cm9 on desire, maybe with libs from this rom it would be possilbe...

i did tryed since long time ago (like this i reached to version 2.2.2). yes, int2ext works but for JB version, not for ICS, unfortunatly qiss have some parts from theyr source codes and a precompiled kernel, not all source codes. in this version of ICS, kernel doesn't allow mounting sd-ext.
changing the kernel will help having int2ext but video will not work anymore, so that is why i prefered to have fully working ROM and workarround for sd-ext with link2sd app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marius.a For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marius.a Ad-Free

12th January 2013, 05:38 PM |#12  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
Phone
Great work Marius.a!!! Thanks for sharing that mate. Keep it up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halaros2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift halaros2 Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 06:03 PM |#13  
rskmania
Thanks Meter: 3,100

Donate to Me
More
Great work!!
Marius.a i am happy to see that you are in development here again and again because you are one excelent Developer and Desire need your good work! I wish you to understand all the users that XDA means sharing and not to argue some codes ar anything else. So all my support for you and congratulations for continuing the great work!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Mefisto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Mefisto Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 06:07 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Here's a QISS 4.0.4 ICS kernel with modified ramdisk that supports init.d and mounting SD-EXT. I created this when I was testing this ROM with my HTC Desire.

This is not a flashable zip - extract the contents and place into the ROM flashable zip.

Also included in the zip is the system/etc/init.d scripts to add. It contains Cronmod's D2EXT+ script (file 40d2ext). Remove that if you want to use another script.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kernel_and_system_ect_init.d.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.92 MB, 91 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rete For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rete Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 06:12 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag @Bucharest/Ploiesti

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rete

Here's a QISS 4.0.4 ICS kernel with modified ramdisk that supports init.d and mounting SD-EXT. I created this when I was testing this ROM with my HTC Desire.

This is not a flashable zip - extract the contents and place into the ROM flashable zip.

Also included in the zip is the system/etc/init.d scripts to add. It contains Cronmod's D2EXT+ script (file 40d2ext). Remove that if you want to use another script.

thanks mate, will ty this
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marius.a For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marius.a Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 06:23 PM |#16  
rskmania
Thanks Meter: 3,100

Donate to Me
More
Desire Index!
From now on you will find this amazing custom Rom on Desire Index in ICS section! Keep up the good work Marius!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Mefisto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Mefisto Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 06:38 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag @Bucharest/Ploiesti

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rete

thanks mate, it really worked with this boot.img,

so guys, new version 2.3 with INT2EXT+ (thanks to rete) coming soon
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marius.a For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marius.a Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 06:46 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Thumbs up
Great work camera & videorecord work fine
can u add more lang (FR & AR) in next version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoUnEs DeX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YoUnEs DeX Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 06:50 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius.a

thanks mate, it really worked with this boot.img,

so guys, new version 2.3 with INT2EXT+ (thanks to rete) coming soon

Something I should add. The modified kernel sets maximum CPU speed to 1.13GHz - so it is over-clocked by default. When I have a moment I can remove that for you if required.
12th January 2013, 07:49 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag @Bucharest/Ploiesti

More
new version up!
new version 2.3 is up

changelog:
- modified kernel ramdisk (thanks to rete)
- add INT2EXT+
- removed Link2SD
min CPU is 245 and max 1.13GHz, if you want to change the min/max values or(and) governors you can use Daemon Controller

plz test it and let me know how it works
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marius.a For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marius.a Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 09:02 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
i teste now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.4, desire, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)