FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM/MOD 4.0.4][Stable Android 4.0.4 with good video recording][v3.5 08.03.2013]

674 posts
Thanks Meter: 695

By marius.a, Senior Member on 12th January 2013, 12:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2013, 09:02 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
i teste now

12th January 2013, 09:18 PM |#22  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,668

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius.a

this is all what qiss released : http://code.google.com/p/qiss-me-bsp

So do you compile this by yourself or just zip-dev? You need to provide sources to kernel according to GNU/GPL.

I already know about qiss bsp. But I asked for frameworks/av the things in bsp doesnt help one bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to LaidbackNikez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaidbackNikez Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 09:37 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
int2ext ok
trakpad wekup nok
notification led ( missed call & sms ) ok
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoUnEs DeX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift YoUnEs DeX Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 10:59 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
Amazing work guy!...

I do not understand why developers are fighting and do not respect other people & projects who share with the community ... Do you (developers) win big fortune with donations?..

Really good work from quiss and you, keep up!

All this develops are good for desire!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polo96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Polo96 Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 11:29 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 604

More
I'm agreeing with Nikez here, I feel that this is a KangBang from Evervolv. If you do not adhere to the GPL and upload your device sources you can get banned.

Kind Regards
Dave

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app
12th January 2013, 11:34 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo96

Amazing work guy!...

I do not understand why developers are fighting and do not respect other people & projects who share with the community ... Do you (developers) win big fortune with donations?..

Really good work from quiss and you, keep up!

All this develops are good for desire!

Fighting? What? I was just asking lol. Sorry if I've made it sound like I was looking for an (internet) fight.

A fortune? Lol. I earn more cash in 1h of rl work than 4 weeks of donations.

I'm just sick of false promises and zip-dev's not giving proper credit or do any actual dev'ing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaidbackNikez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaidbackNikez Ad-Free
13th January 2013, 12:19 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag @Bucharest/Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 695

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaidbackNikez

Fighting? What? I was just asking lol. Sorry if I've made it sound like I was looking for an (internet) fight.

I'm just sick of false promises and zip-dev's not giving proper credit or do any actual dev'ing.

as allready said in first post, this is a MOD from qiss, which i credit them in first place.
if you think qiss 'stole' your work without giving credits to u, plz ask them.
i allready post the link with everything qiss released.

i do not understand why when someoane post something just to share with others, without asking nothing... all the time must be at least one person to interogate and questioning.

@nikez, i really apreciate you as dev and and i thank you for what you did for desire...but with all my respects...plz question qiss if they used ur work or not because i do not have and i can't give to you any source codes. it's just a mod and i didn't pretend it to be somerhing else.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marius.a For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marius.a Ad-Free
13th January 2013, 01:26 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No comment .... I prefer to appreciate you from afar because I appreciate your work and I think it is the best ... but things like this i do not understand ... if more people share his contribution to the community even if almost copied or stupid (I do not mean this ROM), I think if this we do not do it for the money, we should encourage people to develop and publish their work .... everyone likes to recognize ours work, but to me at least if they do not worry me, because I've wanted to share it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Polo96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Polo96 Ad-Free
13th January 2013, 01:43 AM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo96

No comment .... I prefer to appreciate you from afar because I appreciate your work and I think it is the best ... but things like this i do not understand ... if more people share his contribution to the community even if almost copied or stupid (I do not mean this ROM), I think if this we do not do it for the money, we should encourage people to develop and publish their work .... everyone likes to recognize ours work, but to me at least if they do not worry me, because I've wanted to share it.

Ugh, well... First off;
I share EVERYTHING I do. It's right there in our gerrit (review.evervolv.com) and our github (github.com/Evervolv). It's for everyone to use, all that we (Evervolv) ask for is the proper credit. I encourage Open Source, that's why I chose to work with Android. So please, don't even try to blame me for not wanting people to share their work.

Second and last;
When you do NOT provide sources, (imho) you aren't contributing.

All that I asked for was sources. That is all.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LaidbackNikez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LaidbackNikez Ad-Free
13th January 2013, 01:57 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1,494

More
Quote:

Ugh, well... First off;
I share EVERYTHING I do. It's right there in our gerrit (review.evervolv.com) and our github (github.com/Evervolv). It's for everyone to use, all that we (Evervolv) ask for is the proper credit. I encourage Open Source, that's why I chose to work with Android. So please, don't even try to blame me for not wanting people to share their work.

Second and last;
When you do NOT provide sources, (imho) you aren't contributing.

All that I asked for was sources. That is all.

funny how things always get blown outa proportion, all u asked for in ur first post was frameworks/av source haha

Sent from my HTC Desire
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmcclue Ad-Free
13th January 2013, 05:42 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Great job
thnx for the Rom

i just want if u fine a time ,make a softkey support Rom

thnx again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.4, desire, ics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)