FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][4.4.4][Jul-22] UNOFFICIAL LiquidSmooth v3.2 | Security Patch Level: 1st Jun 15

2,566 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,606

By spezi77, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 4th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2014, 01:04 PM |#11  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proadi96

when I install it exactly like in OP ... when it boots up I let it settle for 3-5min and then the FC's starts... Everything FC actually. Gapps , Inspire launcher , Nova Launcher , media , acore , play store and all basically anything. I do it exactly like in OP , or flash the ROM then boot the ROM , then reboot to recovery and instal gapps but still doesnt work ... When I boot it up , it just says i have no space for anything and i cant use applications , and I have no space so I wont receive SMS ... any idea?

Then please flash M2SD directly after the ROM and boot. Then reboot into recovery for flashing gapps. Which is your hboot? Stock: 250/40/147 ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

5th May 2014, 01:07 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
@spezi77 You think there is not enough system storage on hboot?
5th May 2014, 01:21 PM |#13  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepgrass

@spezi77 You think there is not enough system storage on hboot?

Nope.. there could be too less space on data partition.

5th May 2014, 07:23 PM |#14  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hey @spezi77 you're working hard on different kitkat roms which I find them all Identical, don't you think its better to provide one stable and complete rom instead of many different which all contain problems? I'm not here to disappoint you, but I think all these roms could be converted to each other by only some launchers and tweaks. I hope some day I can use one of your very best roms.

thanks indeed...
5th May 2014, 07:25 PM |#15  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Inspire Launcher Settings from App Drawer (Don't touch it - it will crash and reboot your phone! To safely access Inspire Settings make a long press on the screen and then tap on the Gearwheel icon)

Today I have received an update for Inspire Launcher (v12.2.0). Somehow this issue is gone.

How's the rom for you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 08:04 PM |#16  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.gangster

Hey @spezi77 you're working hard on different kitkat roms which I find them all Identical, don't you think its better to provide one stable and complete rom instead of many different which all contain problems? I'm not here to disappoint you, but I think all these roms could be converted to each other by only some launchers and tweaks. I hope some day I can use one of your very best roms.

thanks indeed...

True words.. no worries, it's really hard to disappoint me.

Frankly, I am just learning about Android developments and versioning while looking for the most suitable and stable kk rom for my device. I enjoy the creative process of building roms -- especially by trying out different approaches, roms and kernel mods -- and sharing the results with you. There are a lot of dev teams out there borrowing features from each other -- giving their roms quite a similar feature set (why not?). But imho there are still noticeable differences! And even if we only talk about a specific look and feel or small innovations (have you ever seen Omni? sorry for OT).

With reference to the current bugs, you should not forget that most of them are common for all 4.x roms because they depend on the kernel.

However, enough said and I guess that by now you guys got really oversaturated! I will try my best to tone it down and focus on improving what is here!

Cheers!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 11:27 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
I have different opinion on this. I agree that quality should be in favor over quantity.

We should be graceful @spezi77 bring us many choice to choose from, and then you can select the rom you like
and be more active in that thread, then natural selection will take it course.

@spezi77 I honor your overwhelming passion to the xda community and Desire, and your next great rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepgrass For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deepgrass Ad-Free
5th May 2014, 11:59 PM |#18  
Flag Enniscorthy (Ireland,Wexford)
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spezi77

Then please flash M2SD directly after the ROM and boot. Then reboot into recovery for flashing gapps. Which is your hboot? Stock: 250/40/147 ?

Stock hboot, ok i will try to flash M2SD right after ROM and boot and will see

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
7th May 2014, 01:01 PM |#19  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
New version available:
  • Hardware keys are working
  • A2SD is working

I hope you enjoy this one..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 04:53 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi, thx for your hard work and all the fantastic Roms for our desire. could i ask how i can transculent the statusbar? ican`t find something. Thank you.
11th May 2014, 05:25 PM |#21  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDoof

Hi, thx for your hard work and all the fantastic Roms for our desire. could i ask how i can transculent the statusbar? ican`t find something. Thank you.

U r welcome.

Because it is not yet implemented in this ROM. Maybe in the next version. How's everything else?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc desire custom rom liquidsmooth

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)