FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included) :)

2,793 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,681

By DarkStryder, Senior Member on 11th November 2013, 06:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2014, 08:38 AM |#281  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtiger

Dear all. Adi aka audio god has developed new customer's ROM which is awesome. If we need this ROM for our tab 2 we need to support him by using his existing ROM like sensonic. I spoke to him and he is bit unhappy that tab 2 community is not supporting him. Really sad. He has done a lot for our tab 2. Please come together and support his hard work please

Tab 2 community is in general just a bit shy and not so flashing freaky like elsewhere, but it is getting better

I have checked meanwhile his threads and saw that he develops only for P31xx tabs. I've asked him if he would like to compile the ROMs also for the P51xx tabs as the hardware is so similar.
1st April 2014, 02:32 AM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

Tab 2 community is in general just a bit shy and not so flashing freaky like elsewhere, but it is getting better

I have checked meanwhile his threads and saw that he develops only for P31xx tabs. I've asked him if he would like to compile the ROMs also for the P51xx tabs as the hardware is so similar.

He did create ROM for P51xx. Look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663746
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JetOoi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JetOoi Ad-Free
1st April 2014, 03:56 PM |#283  
Flag Inowrocław
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Can i use int2ext script with tab 2 p3100?

Wysłane z mojego GT-P3100 przy użyciu Tapatalka
2nd April 2014, 07:42 AM |#284  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 252

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up SOKP
Guys you know what?? Today SOKP is being released by Darkstryder. New he will be official maintainer of SOKP for tab2. Cheers..
2nd April 2014, 09:43 AM |#285  
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 178

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtiger

Guys you know what?? Today SOKP is being released by Darkstryder. New he will be official maintainer of SOKP for tab2. Cheers..

Umm what is SOKP.?
Another name for AOKP or am i missing something.?
The Following User Says Thank You to raamishmk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raamishmk Ad-Free
2nd April 2014, 01:26 PM |#286  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetOoi

He did create ROM for P51xx. Look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663746

Thx, but it was only for P5100
2nd April 2014, 06:19 PM |#287  
Flag County of Essex.
Thanks Meter: 917

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

Thx, but it was only for P5100

@tetakpatak
But worked fine on my P5110 as he quotes somewhere in the posts. It went dead then is being resurrected I believe.

Shalomjohn

Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd April 2014, 02:21 PM |#288  
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up SOKP
You know what friends... SOKP is up for tab 2.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raamishmk

Umm what is SOKP.?
Another name for AOKP or am i missing something.?

SOKP IS NEW AFTERMARKET FIRMWARE FOR MANY ANDROID DEVICES LIKE NESUS, SGS3,SGS2, NOTE 2, TAB 2 and Mandy more. Its having features for CM, PA, OMINI, CHAMELEON, AOKP but develop from source and superior sound quality as its using its own sound drivers compiled by Audio God. Unmatched performance, super stable, and speed matches with light.
Feel it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2704517&page=2
3rd April 2014, 10:28 PM |#289  
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up SOKP
Thanks to all Sonic devs for such liquid smooth, superfast and feature rich ROM for tab 2. You guys are best. Wishing all the best for super success of the ROM. Specially requesting all user of ROM to post their feedback in thread as token of appreciation for devs. They are giving something to us which they can not earn back. That is Time. Money and health can be regain but not Time. So be generous and give your thanks and donate as much you can as this will help them to provide better service to us in form of updates and new builds. Please become participative not spectators. Come on guys give your thanks to Sonic team.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

I am facing this problem. Darkstider you got to help me.
4th April 2014, 07:20 AM |#290  
Flag Mumbai

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up SOKP
Battery love is awesome.
4th April 2014, 07:22 AM |#291  
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 178

Donate to Me
More
Mate post the feedbacks on the SOKP thread..not here.
They would love to get them there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raamishmk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raamishmk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)