FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,925

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2019, 07:29 AM |#31621  
Thanks Meter: 1,329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

I think that is system issue with a damaged image....

'Gallery Go' app (that came with the rom) displayed the original image (.jpg) and renamed image (.jpeg) when opened through stock 'Files' app.
later, surprisingly, MiX Image Viewer was also able to open both the images. so, is this actually a case of 'system issue' and 'damaged image'?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191206-073323.png
Views:	680
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	4894975
Quote:

.....MiXplorer is not using an external library to decode JPEG. Maybe I add it to MiX Image add-on someday...

fine. i was using MiX Image v2.5 earlier, but don't have it installed on my system now.
6th December 2019, 07:45 AM |#31622  
Flag Hesperia, CA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
SLow?
new Mixplorer user, just checking that I dont have something set up correctly.
It take OVER 10 seconds just to delete an empty folder.
Is there some weird setting I need to change?

OnePlus5T 64M BRAM
6th December 2019, 09:35 AM |#31623  
Cluj
Thanks Meter: 28

More
[QUOTE=maestro4;81111357]Are you using google drive as webdav?
No, I'm using it as it is integrated in Mixplorer.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote:

@maestro4,
It seems sometimes the saved file returns with zero size from other apps. I added some milliseconds delay to fix it and disabled saving files with zero size.
Try the latest Beta and tell me the result. Thank you!

Tried the latest beta version, but I end up again with 0B file size, and I'm unable to open the file neither from PC neither with other application.
I also noticed that if I create an excel file and open it with Microsoft excel, not google sheets, everything works fine. Could be some mismatch from google sheets?
6th December 2019, 10:49 AM |#31624  
Thanks Meter: 391

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aman9_6

hide option was more convenient on the main menu. Just a thought. If possible bring it back.

Agree.

I even suspect if there's really a need for "Show hidden recursively"... (having a quick switch in "Main menu" like before for only "Show hidden globally" should suffice)
6th December 2019, 11:04 AM |#31625  
Thanks Meter: 391

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

@HootanParsa, "Bookmarks" -> "Options" -> "Reverse list", new function?..

What does it do?

"Stack from bottom"?.. It doesn't really help the situation:
Quote:

• Poorly described function details for those moved options in the new interface.

6th December 2019, 02:44 PM |#31626  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

'Gallery Go' app (that came with the rom) displayed the original image (.jpg) and renamed image (.jpeg) when opened through stock 'Files' app.
later, surprisingly, MiX Image Viewer was also able to open both the images. so, is this actually a case of 'system issue' and 'damaged image'?
Attachment 4894975
fine. i was using MiX Image v2.5 earlier, but don't have it installed on my system now.

I told you I cannot reproduce it and I think it is a system issue based on information you gave me. There is nothing more I can do.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2019, 02:48 PM |#31627  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:

Agree.

I even suspect if there's really a need for "Show hidden recursively"... (having a quick switch in "Main menu" like before for only "Show hidden globally" should suffice)

Before when exactly? We had only "Show hidden recursively" long before. I mixed 'Show Hidden' dialog from Main menu with View Options.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2019, 02:50 PM |#31628  
Thanks Meter: 377

More
Quote:

"Stack from bottom"?.. It doesn't really help the situation:

Did you try it? It does what it says.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
6th December 2019, 02:58 PM |#31629  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvanwey

new Mixplorer user, just checking that I dont have something set up correctly.
It take OVER 10 seconds just to delete an empty folder.
Is there some weird setting I need to change?

OnePlus5T 64M BRAM

Please try again and send me the log file from that main menu. Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2019, 03:07 PM |#31630  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro4

Are you using google drive as webdav?
No, I'm using it as it is integrated in Mixplorer.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Tried the latest beta version, but I end up again with 0B file size, and I'm unable to open the file neither from PC neither with other application.
I also noticed that if I create an excel file and open it with Microsoft excel, not google sheets, everything works fine. Could be some mismatch from google sheets?

The latest Beta is not able to save returned files with zero size. There should be a different reason. Please try again and send me the log file. Thank you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2019, 09:31 PM |#31631  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

The latest Beta is not able to save returned files with zero size. There should be a different reason. Please try again and send me the log file. Thank you!

@HootanParsa
I tried the version MiXplorer_v6.42.0-Beta_B19120610 with the option "direct link" in webdav. The files are saved with size zero.
And now the option "save in temporary folder" doesn't work anymore. As soon as I try to save the file, it gives me a "401 unauthorized". Somehow the authentication details are lost while saving. Browsing webdav works properly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)