Petition to Move Samsung Galaxy W I8150 to the Main Threads

Do you agree that Galaxy W I8150 threads shoud not be under "Low Activity Devices"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

fadli1987

Jul 5, 2012
When I got my Galaxy Wonder 2 months ago, I was so excited to mod it that i did not even bather exploring the preinstalled stock rom.
I went directly to my computer, opened Xda and browsed down to look for the Samsung Galaxy Wonder main thread.

To my surprise, (probably you were too), it WASN'T there! I was very disappointed!
Maybe I expected too much knowing that the specs of the device was great.
(Well not really that great but it's better than the other devices in the main threads)

If the basis is activity of the threads, I think that the Galaxy Wonder have so much going on here that we are highly qualified to be seated
in front :D. We have so many custom roms here, from GB to ICS and now an almost 100% working JellyBean 4.1.2 - i have to mention it's super smooth on our device and even better than the stock rom! (thanks to Sir Arco)

So guys, please join me. Vote yes on the poll!

Thank you.

Hi there, that's why samsung give this device using Galaxy "Wonder" because it make all people here wonder :D

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

2g11

Nov 24, 2011
Accra
Voted Yes but honestly I think we're in Low Activity for a reason...low activity! The number of posts per day would determine whether we belong in the main threads or not and frankly I we aren't there yet.

hadidjapri

Sep 19, 2012
Depok
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S22
vote has run for 3 weeks but still no signs or comment from mod about this thread
i once asked how many votes do we need and i'm gonna repeat this question once again. how many votes do we need?
do the mods consider this thread?

Sent from my GT-I8150

Reactions: chris096

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When I got my Galaxy Wonder 2 months ago, I was so excited to mod it that i did not even bather exploring the preinstalled stock rom.
    I went directly to my computer, opened Xda and browsed down to look for the Samsung Galaxy Wonder main thread.

To my surprise, (probably you were too), it WASN'T there! I was very disappointed!
    (Well not really that great but it's better than the other devices in the main threads)

If the basis is activity of the threads, I think that the Galaxy Wonder have so much going on here that we are highly qualified to be seated
    in front :D. We have so many custom roms here, from GB to ICS and now an almost 100% working JellyBean 4.1.2 - i have to mention it's super smooth on our device and even better than the stock rom! (thanks to Sir Arco)

Thank you.
    Voted Yes but honestly I think we're in Low Activity for a reason...low activity! The number of posts per day would determine whether we belong in the main threads or not and frankly I we aren't there yet.

in front :D. We have so many custom roms here, from GB to ICS and now an almost 100% working JellyBean 4.1.2 - i have to mention it's super smooth on hour device and even better than the stock rom! (thanks to Sir Arco)

Thank you.

Dude!!!! Totally agree. I've been wanting to root my wife's beautiful and 326 PPI ZTE flash. .....Its nowhere

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
    Of course.. Yes... :cool:
    Absolutely YES!

sent from my GT-I8150 using xda-developers app