Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
Wow.. what a news... Cant wait... But i wait.. for wwe.. europeen

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA Premium App

dhruvzz

May 30, 2009
MUMBAI
SO WILL I B ABLE TO FLASH THE UPDATE U POST TO MY ASIAN SXL. ??

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

-=AsteriX=-

Jan 7, 2009
ZP
update is not available till now, may be tomorrow

when i get it, i think i can make universal update.zip for any rooted device, only flash via recovery needed i think

still waiting for it

Reactions: newjinnshyong

Johnston411

Mar 31, 2007
Kent
i'd be wary of updating fota as you'll most likely lose root access, if you use it, and you might not be able to re root with the current method

Reactions: dhruvzz

stan187

Feb 18, 2012
London
what about the people who have s-on unrooted complete stock rom :) :) :) bring Ics in hahah :) can't wait no more :) I want it bad on my phone....does someone have it already? is it smooth?

Last edited:

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
what about the people who have s-on unrooted complete stock rom :) :) :) bring Ics in hahah :) can't wait no more :) I want it bad on my phone....does someone have it already? is it smooth?

Lol... :)

Anyway.. we are all s-on...we are only unlocked and rooted.. thats why we need a donate thread fpr s-off.. like dutchdanny said ;)

-=AsteriX=-

Jan 7, 2009
ZP
it seems i have bad news
today Ukrainian hTC support refuted that ICS update is ready for Ukraine :( now they sad first part of April
i am very disappointed :( sorry guys

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Well I just spoke to some HTC reps and theyre gunna start rolling it out next week when they release the one series

Reactions: stan187

stan187

Feb 18, 2012
London
Well I just spoke to some HTC reps and theyre gunna start rolling it out next week when they release the one series

not happy you know....sad news that is..... what about UK does somebody know something more that the info on internet and all this crap like '' end of march'' and ''first quater of april'' and stuff like that..... thanks

FCW

Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
not happy you know....sad news that is..... what about UK does somebody know something more that the info on internet and all this crap like '' end of march'' and ''first quater of april'' and stuff like that..... thanks

The official was that the sensation and xe got it first then we got it a few weeks later. We will do but they want to get out the one series first which are looking up to be amazing from what I got to play around with.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official ICS FOTA for Ukraine is available now, but i have europian version so i`ll wait for someone will upload it

May be somebody already have it
    ooops sorry it was a question i want to ask of if i relock my bootloader can then recive the update if it sent over the air? sorry for this

Oh sorry too lol. As far as I know relocking bootloader and flashing stock ruu should allow you to once again receive updates

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium
    update is not available till now, may be tomorrow

when i get it, i think i can make universal update.zip for any rooted device, only flash via recovery needed i think

still waiting for it
    i'd be wary of updating fota as you'll most likely lose root access, if you use it, and you might not be able to re root with the current method
    :mad: useless :mad: can't help myself anymore.... I sold my Dhd to buy SXL only because is going to get the update earlier and the damn thing is not even released....im gonna nuke my phone in the microwave and gonna buy One X cause I ain't having it anymore.....useless stuff only....people saing is out but actualy it isn't :mad: :mad: :mad: fed up of waiting :mad: :mad: :mad: