[Galaxy S3] - Apps, Wallpapers, Media, Widgets, Font, Launcher

Search This thread

meleii

Jul 11, 2011
It is def. still made by vlingo.

And according to what I've read on other threads you must uninstall other voice apks for this to work.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

badams1

Feb 21, 2011
Lexington, KY (Go CATS!)
Is the analog clock TW dependent?

Ive tried installing normally...putting in the system/app folder...and changing the permissions to rw-r-r...nothing seems to work.

Running AOKP 4.0.4

Thanks.

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Anyone having problems with the accuweather widget?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Is the analog clock TW dependent?

Ive tried installing normally...putting in the system/app folder...and changing the permissions to rw-r-r...nothing seems to work.

Running AOKP 4.0.4

Thanks.

I thought i read somewhere both apps are TW dependent.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

karate104

Nov 5, 2011
Accuweather widget works for me, and yes, I'm on TW with very little debloating. Unfortunately, it's not resizable like the old one, so I'm not gonna use it, it's too big for my liking.

I confirmed S-Voice does not require you to remove other voice applications (older Vlingo or Voice Search). But I can't get it to do anything for me, it always fails with a "Network Error. Please try again." I guess Samsung's servers aren't fully up and running yet. The app itself otherwise seems to work flawlessly. Oh, one option that doesn't work is mapping S-Voice to home key double tap (it's an option under settings). It'd probably would work if your ROM doesn't remove home button lag or if you added it back in.

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
I confirmed S-Voice does not require you to remove other voice applications (older Vlingo or Voice Search). But I can't get it to do anything for me, it always fails with a "Network Error. Please try again." I guess Samsung's servers aren't fully up and running yet. The app itself otherwise seems to work flawlessly. Oh, one option that doesn't work is mapping S-Voice to home key double tap (it's an option under settings). It'd probably would work if your ROM doesn't remove home button lag or if you added it back in.

Check a few threads and articles, it seems they stopped the service for none GS3 phones.
Might be able to fix it with a build.prop change if you really want it.

Edit - Already a fix by the APK it seems.

You can hold search and get it to pop up if home button lag is removed.

Last edited:

karate104

Nov 5, 2011
Oh I put one in the OP I found, didn't have time to try patching it myself was collecting icons.

Whoever uploaded it needs a new mirror, he's out of bandwidth lol. I'll wait patiently though xD

EDIT: I noticed the new upload is just an apk. Do we not need the libs anymore? Are they now included in the app or something?

Last edited:

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010

I was just looking to see if it got posted yet. Works pretty awesome. I like it. Still wish it had the alphabetical app drawer though. He did an awesome and quick job on it.

EDIT: There is a setting to change it to Alphabetical grid or alphabetical list right inside the app drawer when you hit menu. Works great.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Red Reaper Rom

Last edited:

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
Wallpaperchooser - Requires Launcher
Posting it in a moment. ;)

Looking for more things that work.

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zips flash in recovery
    If you can't install the app normally, push to /system/app/.

Touchwiz UX Launcher

[App] S Voice
    [App] S Sugest
    [App] Wallpaper Chooser - Requires TW UX Launcher

[Widget] Accuweather - Requires Any TW Launcher
    [Widget] Analog Simple Clock

[Font] Rosemary

[Media] Ringtones, UI, Notifications, Alarms

[LWP] Deep Sea
    [LWP] Luminous Dots
    pYrpMs.png
    B8Ubas.png

Wallpapers
    0L5gAs.jpg
    LU9jes.jpg
    ix9w8s.jpg

HEIIRs.jpg
    Dt1iEs.jpg
    8dzOes.jpg
    Going to post everything that works from the GS3 on here.

Also got Swake partially working! :D
    Extracting all the icons today, going to take me a bit.
    Flashable zip is definitely easier. I'll get someone to close my thread.:)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Check a few threads and articles, it seems they stopped the service for none GS3 phones.
    Might be able to fix it with a build.prop change if you really want it.

Edit - Already a fix by the APK it seems.

You can hold search and get it to pop up if home button lag is removed.