[ROM][4.4.2][Official][cmb roms cmb4.4.2][m7vzw][12/13/2013]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Developer Option/Kill apps

Yeah, but with this, while in a app to completely kill it, like for titanium backup getting stuck or my security system app freezing, long pressing the back button forces them closed without having to go through recent apps.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Enter settings/developer options/kill app back button/

Its at the very bottom the dev options, let me know if thats what your looking for

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
Yes, that was the feature I was looking for. Thanks for finding it

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

One other thing I've found is that it randomly changes my wallpaper. I will have it set to daily wallpaper and after a reboot it will be set to a random image I have on my storage. I have to rerun daily wallpaper to set it again. Not sure if this is an issue with the app or the Rom but didn't have this problem on bone stock

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Feedback/Wallpaer

Yes, that was the feature I was looking for. Thanks for finding it

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

One other thing I've found is that it randomly changes my wallpaper. I will have it set to daily wallpaper and after a reboot it will be set to a random image I have on my storage. I have to rerun daily wallpaper to set it again. Not sure if this is an issue with the app or the Rom but didn't have this problem on bone stock

thx for the feedback!! The wallpaper issue is one I am having also, will look into it asap, thx as always lj

vonhinkle

So far this ROM is very stable for me. And has the beat battery life of all the aosp ROMs I've flashed.

Only issue I have is my GPS kinda works and kinda doesn't. It can locate an follow me but not with enough accuracy for voice guidance....

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

zeropally

Apr 29, 2011
So far this ROM is very stable for me. And has the beat battery life of all the aosp ROMs I've flashed.

Only issue I have is my GPS kinda works and kinda doesn't. It can locate an follow me but not with enough accuracy for voice guidance....

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aosp does this some times. Make a backup. Flash a stock sense ROM such as santods and andybones stock Roms. Open maps and let it get a lock. Then wipe and restore your back up. If this doesn't fix the issue try making sure you're on the latest firmware and repeat the process after that

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Update

Updated ROM, There are a few fixes in it. Will post this afternoon... Thx as always lj

Sorry ran out of time will post soon

Last edited:

whitak3r

May 25, 2009
I'd like to say that I quite like this rom. I've been using it about a month. Everything works so far. The only problem that I've encountered was with widget locker sometimes causing the phone to reset, I think this may be an incompatibility issue with Buzz Launcher + Widget Locker, not the rom though. It's fast, does what its supposed to, no garbage installed. I like the "dark" theme that comes with it.

Good battery life, its fast. I'm not sure what extended desktop is, but it seems to be prefered so yeah thats cool to. I've only used a few custom roms on a few devices, but no problems here! Thanks!

Reactions: lj50036

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Updated Rom

Hey all just uploaded an updated ROM for our m7's. M2 snapshot is part of this update.. ENJOY and as always thx lj

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Philz CWM Recovery

Hey all I have made a .zip of philz cwm recovery. You will be able to flash this from your current recovery... I have really been digging this recovery!!! Check it out the most soild recovery.. I have used to date... Thx as always lj:good:

Reactions: jax187

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
OTA Time

Can I get someone on the current release to do some testing of a OTA.zip???? The idea here is not to have to do a data wipe but still get all the upgrades....Let me know.....Thx lj

I have tested on my m7 and everything is running great, just need some feedback before I go live with it...Thx lj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    postingheader-web.png

Welcome to CMB Roms- CM done Better... Dark Themed for his/her Pleasure

Why CMB?
    We are just better :), in a nutshell we set out to give you the best of CM, with none of the annoying features (see list below), all this wrapped in a custom black theme. We used the KISS principal when deciding what to offer, we based our frameworks on CM alone (not FrankenFrameworks like some others out there), enabling us to provide updates and bug fixes as soon as CM does. This doesn't mean we are only relying on them for development, it just eases merging.

Features
    • Based on Android 4.4.2_r1, CM11.0
    • All current features CM11.0
    • Customized Dark Holo Theme With Gray ActionBars
    • Dark Mms
    • Dark Calendar
    • Dark Contacts
    • Ramdisk security tweaks, you can adb as root now!
    • Bash "tab to complete"
    • Remount helper, in adb shell

Old
      Code:
      mount -o rw,remount /system
      New
      Code:
      remount /system
      Better Right?? :)
    We plan to add more features, suggestions are welcome (but sometimes ignored :p)

Navigating CMB roms
    Enough already where do I find CMB for MY device?
    Post 2 - Stable, and developer preview Download's and Device specific Instructions
    Post 3 - Device specific bugs, Changelog and other developer Notes

Supported Devices 4.3/4.4
    • Nexus 5
    • LG G Pad 8.3
    • Sony Tablet Z, LTE, WIFI
    • Sony Xperia ZL
    • Nexus 4
    • Nexus 7 (2k12,2k13)
    • Galaxy S3 Verizon
    • Galaxy Note 8
    • TF201T
    • TF300T
    • TF700T
    • HTC ONE-VZW
    The Team
    • @nycbjr - Team Leader, creative mastermind, Maintainer, Hammerhead (Nexus 5), Co-maintainer V500 (GPad 8.3) Pollux (Xperia Tablet Z), Odin (Xperia ZL), N5110 (Note 8)
    • @Drgravy1 Dark master of Calendar - Maintainer - Mako (Nexus 4), Grouper (Nexus 7 2k12), Flo (Nexus 7 2k13), Co-maintainer V500
    • @otisbartleh - Theme/Dark Apps consultant
    • @lj50036 - Maintainer - (TF700T) (TF201T) (TF300T) (m7vzw-HTC ONE)
    • @termleech - Team Cheerleader :)
    Interested in joining the team? Or know someone? We want to add more devices, if you know how to build, and have a device not on our list pm nycbjr, or hop on our IRC #cmbroms

Credits
    • Google, wow is all I can say!
    • CyanogenMod we wouldn't be doing this if if weren't for them (even if they are for profit now hah).
    • PA for the basis of our Gapps package!
    • TeamBaked, learned allot maintaining for that team. Thanks Travis!
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Github
    @cmbroms Twitter
    Google +
    #cmbroms IRC

Disclaimer: CMB Roms is not responsible for anything you do to your device, but we will do our best to assist

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official CMB Roms m7vzw, a ROM for the htc one , a ROM for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
    lj50036, nycbjr, Drgravy
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: ASOP/CM

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: cmb4.4.2
    Beta Release Date: 2014-01-14

Created 2013-12-12
    Last Updated 2014-01-14

4.4.2 is now live!! I posted a few screen shots.. Let me know what everyone thinks... Thx as always team cmbroms :p
    Feedback

My G apps keep giving me FC 's.

There is a place for bug reporting... Plz don't just post like that, if your going to get any help here. I need a liiltle more info than "my gapps are fc's"
    All or some of your gapps? What recovery are you using? the more info you give me the better chance we can resolve your issues....A logcat would be a good start!!!! Thx as always lj

Edit- Thx for the edit.. Let me know if you find anything else thats just not right... I have found a few, but they are just not reproducible, will keep you posted on any changes, everyone do the some for me keep me posted on the good the bad and the ugly. thx as always lj
    Tips & Tricks

Tips and Tricks

Note if you are flashing from Stock, or you did a wipe data (good for your for listening haha)
    you will NOT have root out of the box, CM has made it an optional thing, to enable root do the following:

1. Enable Developer options, on the About Tablet Screen, tap the Build number 8x
    2. Next Go to Developer options
    3. Then under Root Access, choose "Apps and ADB"
    Feedback

It is a beta.. I have ran it on mine, only for a day, but everything is functioning fine for me...