Looking for Testers for my KitKat port :)

Search This thread

InsertCoinKK

Feb 2, 2014
Hey guys!
I am now proud to announce that I am almost completed with my KitKat port to G-Tablet...
I need some testers who can approve that it actually works... I will upload the upload link in a couple of hours but use it at your own risk... Not my bad if you brick your Gtab.
PM me your results or just post them below.

Links available soon.

Last edited:

mthous01

Hey guys!
I am now proud to announce that I am almost completed with my KitKat port to G-Tablet...
I need some testers who can approve that it actually works... I will upload the upload link in a couple of hours but use it at your own risk... Not my bad if you brick your Gtab.

I have a G-Tab that I would desperately love to see KitKat on. Not worried about the camera, just want a smoother experience!

Nutzy

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Let's do this! Otherwise the tab is just junk these days

boo boo blah blah tapa tapa.. talk?

willows

Nov 19, 2006
Hey guys!

i want to try because i have gtablet too. please share it
thanks

dturneys

Oct 15, 2010
Gtab Kitkat

Hey guys!

Count me in!

dcat17

Jan 26, 2011
Oh yeah.

Hey guys!

I've got a G tab on the shelf that could using a good dusting and some time on my hands to bang something like this out. Think you have some support.

InsertCoinKK

Feb 2, 2014
Sorry everyone for the "false" post...
I will post the link on a week or so.
Was working on it as it needed a bunch of fixes of bugs!
Don't worry it's gonna be available soon :)
Please respect that I'm a new developer.

Reactions: Beauenheim

ykchavan

Jan 21, 2011
Post soon

I will love to see your half-baked new rom 'soon' than full-fledged rom after long time.

Top Liked Posts