[Q]Can't open some Games

Search This thread

FireBallPlays

May 26, 2014
Well, first off all, hi ! :p

It's my first post, so idk if i'm posting i the correct section, but here is my question, thanks for the help!

I Recently got a Motorola Fire XT317, well, its my OWN first android phone. I Just got some games like Jetpack joyride and Fruit Ninja, they run really well.

But i wanted to run a specific game, called True Skate. But when i open it, there's a 1 sec black screen then a message saying: The Process com.trueaxis.trueskate has stopped working. I Actually want to know if i can solve this, and if its a software or a hardware problem.

Im Running Android 2.3.7, and the min requested by the app is 2.3+

Thanks guys :}

honeybun

Jun 16, 2011
Kalutara
Well, first off all, hi ! :p

It's my first post, so idk if i'm posting i the correct section, but here is my question, thanks for the help!

I Recently got a Motorola Fire XT317, well, its my OWN first android phone. I Just got some games like Jetpack joyride and Fruit Ninja, they run really well.

But i wanted to run a specific game, called True Skate. But when i open it, there's a 1 sec black screen then a message saying: The Process com.trueaxis.trueskate has stopped working. I Actually want to know if i can solve this, and if its a software or a hardware problem.

Im Running Android 2.3.7, and the min requested by the app is 2.3+

Thanks guys :}

Try installing an older version of the same game/app..That has helped me a lot in such scenarios. :victory:
Since warez is not permitted in this forum,I cannot share apps here with you. But, google is your friend.. ;)

FireBallPlays

May 26, 2014
Try installing an older version of the same game/app..That has helped me a lot in such scenarios. :victory:
Since warez is not permitted in this forum,I cannot share apps here with you. But, google is your friend.. ;)

Thanks man, but that didnt work too :(

But i found that isn't a small screen problem. My friend have a Galaxy Pocket Duos and he can run it. Well, my idea is to change my device proprierties ( like change Manufacturer, Model Number, etc ) so the app run the same configs as the Galaxy. What do you think?