[ROM] Slim ROM based on v0.3

Search This thread

Soxix

Dec 28, 2011
Saverne
Hi !

New Slim ROM based on badadroid v0.3 and I9000 Slim ROM.
Huge thanks to the badadroid project !

Download link

Is included : HoloLaunche, Light PlayStore...
Tons of useless thing are removed. ROM takes only 85Mb !

Espicially for gamers I made a little trick. I've removed notification bar, multitask manager (long press on home) and "push" notification,
to save some RAM.
Now you can get about 150Mb of free RAM on 250Mb RAM kernel !!
It saves some screen space too.

Download link

Links for different types of screen :
LCD type 2 : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40320073&postcount=2056
LCD type 3 : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40295662&postcount=1994

Tested on S8530. But should work on both S8530 and S8500.

Just flash .zip file in recovery. I advice you to wipe data before flashing.

Known Bug : Can't change Ringtones, so no ringtones. I forgot to change build.prop... I'm too lazy to reupload.
So unzip ROM, open build.prop with NotePad++ (google it) and change lines 50-51-52 by :

Code:
ro.config.ringtone=Aquila.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=DontPanic.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Cesium.ogg
Zip ROM again and flash. Should work. At least phone will ring but you won't be able to change ringtones.

Last edited:

badadroid lover

Jan 24, 2013
Hi there !
I made a new Slim Rom ! Ported from official Slim ROM of I9000.

-ROM is now only 88Mb !
-I can get quite good feelings

Download

I use it on my S8530, but this should work on S8500 too.

hey man i hope its 88mb FREE rom not TOTAL ?? :confused:

edit:- sorry i misread it...... i thought its ram..... so how much is the ram?

Last edited:

Soxix

Dec 28, 2011
Saverne
It's ROM size which is 88MB :eek:

Max I ever had is 150Mb RAM ! But I disable lots of hidden process with System Tuner

No real "changelog" since it is just a SLIM ROM. I made a mix between original ROM and SLIM I9000.

franzest15

Jan 7, 2013
It's ROM size which is 88MB :eek:

Max I ever had is 150Mb RAM ! But I disable lots of hidden process with System Tuner

No real "changelog" since it is just a SLIM ROM. I made a mix between original ROM and SLIM I9000.

wow.. you mean u maid a free of 150 ram,. its like 320mo kernel of Tigrouzen,. but the video not yet fix..

what if we use your slim rom and kernel of Tigrouzen.. would that work?

Soxix

Dec 28, 2011
Saverne
wow.. you mean u maid a free of 150 ram,. its like 320mo kernel of Tigrouzen,. but the video not yet fix..

what if we use your slim rom and kernel of Tigrouzen.. would that work?

No it won't work on S8530. Maybe on S8500.
What I meant before is that I can get 150MB of free RAM with some tricks. But usually I have 100MB. So I won something like 50Mb of RAM if you compare with original badadroid one.

franzest15

Jan 7, 2013
Reactions: dukedusty

leonard533

Apr 8, 2013
I'm looking to install android rom on computer using VirtualBox.
I need a rom iso
My problem is that in every rom I've tried I could not install flash player
Does anyone have any android rom iso built with flash player or a rom where you can install flash player?
I would try and roms Soxix tigrouzen rebellos / volk on the computer before installing the mobile phone but not if it is possible to create an ISO file From These roms to install on computer with VirtualBox.
If anyone can provide a link to rom android rom iso built with flash player or a rom where you can install flash player using VirtualBox would be very grateful.
Do not know if this is correct forum area to place this post, if it is not I apologize to the moderators and move him to the right place

I need a rom iso
Does anyone have any android rom iso built with flash player or a rom where you can install flash player?
I would try and roms Soxix tigrouzen rebellos / volk on the computer before installing the mobile phone but not if it is possible to create an ISO file From These roms to install on computer with VirtualBox.
If anyone can provide a link to rom android rom iso built with flash player or a rom where you can install flash player using VirtualBox would be very grateful.
Do not know if this is correct forum area to place this post, if it is not I apologize to the moderators and move him to the right place

i dont think this is possible

yakub234go

Sep 9, 2011
Mumbai
I need a rom iso

Maybe this would help u http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1931699

Reactions: Soxix

Soxix

Dec 28, 2011
Saverne
You mean 320 Mo kernel is x86 ?
If so I can try doing custom slim with those apps and Gamepower (Trigrouzen ?) zImage.

Thanks !

lexa243

Apr 12, 2013
HELP

hi guys im testing this ROM
and sdcard is pointing on my badauser
how can i can make it point on my SDCARD

black0000

Mar 6, 2013
mumbai
hi guys im testing this ROM
and sdcard is pointing on my badauser
how can i can make it point on my SDCARD

install swap sd.zip
or
go to file manager click on middle button a popup appear setting then go to general then advance and click on root access mode after that there is a folder storage in file manager where both storage is accessible

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi !

New Slim ROM based on badadroid v0.3 and I9000 Slim ROM.

Download link

Is included : HoloLaunche, Light PlayStore...
    Tons of useless thing are removed. ROM takes only 85Mb !

Espicially for gamers I made a little trick. I've removed notification bar, multitask manager (long press on home) and "push" notification,
    to save some RAM.
    Now you can get about 150Mb of free RAM on 250Mb RAM kernel !!
    It saves some screen space too.

Download link

Links for different types of screen :
    LCD type 2 : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40320073&postcount=2056
    LCD type 3 : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=40295662&postcount=1994

Tested on S8530. But should work on both S8530 and S8500.

Just flash .zip file in recovery. I advice you to wipe data before flashing.

Known Bug : Can't change Ringtones, so no ringtones. I forgot to change build.prop... I'm too lazy to reupload.
    So unzip ROM, open build.prop with NotePad++ (google it) and change lines 50-51-52 by :

Code:
    ro.config.ringtone=Aquila.ogg
    ro.config.notification_sound=DontPanic.ogg
    ro.config.alarm_alert=Cesium.ogg
    Zip ROM again and flash. Should work. At least phone will ring but you won't be able to change ringtones.
    Yes soon ;) ROM should be out this week.
    I will go back to original wave settings and su (they are buggy in my release).
    I'll try to find the slimmest keyboard and maybe add another MP3 player.
    I will test to delete notification bar to save RAM and see if "push" still work.
    Sent from my GT-S8530 using xda app-developers app
    ROM is out. 1st post updated.
    What Launcher will you use? I am using the GO Launcher with the SlimBean 4.1 and I get 95mb free.

Holo Launcher. I found that it is the one that consume the less RAM. Go Launcher takes about 15Mb more thant Holo Launcher ;) But it's your choice.
    No it won't work on S8530. Maybe on S8500.
    What I meant before is that I can get 150MB of free RAM with some tricks. But usually I have 100MB. So I won something like 50Mb of RAM if you compare with original badadroid one.

try to check this kernel,. its with 320mo and its working for wave 2 CM10 v0.2 ..

the 2nd upload of Gamepower "zImage" is the link name..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1851818&page=177