slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Last edited:

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
BUGS,
-Check bugs listed in sbrissen's CM11 thread here!
-Setup wizard tries to activate your mobile data on initial flash, just skip through it!

DONATIONS,
to molesarecoming
to D4rKn3sSyS
to jaybob413
to aaronpoweruser

If you would like to donate to me, thank you I appreciate it. However, consider donating to sbrissen
first as he is the real mastermind behind AOSP for our awesome device. Go give him a thanks here!

CREDITS,
AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Huge thanks,
sbrissen & codeworkx

Last edited:

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Probably a stupid question but what's the difference between this and CM if there is no hybrid, halo, etc yet?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Not much to be honest. I'd say now that CM is starting to port their CM10.2 features over, CM would be a better choice if features are your thing. The biggest reason I'm not using CM is because there's no way for me to turn off the key backlights, I really can't stand them lol. On these builds I included the good old device settings which let's you turn them off. Not to mention, PA feels a bit more snappier to me and has a smaller rom.zip file :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

drahcir0789

Mar 31, 2011
Is this the update that you were referring to in your 4.3 thread? Or is this the same as the 11/14 build?

stinger4321

May 2, 2009
Battery is awesome on this

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384754453884.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384754453884.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384754471494.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384754471494.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 997

stinger4321

May 2, 2009
I am unable to connect and setup my exchange email because its ews and I need to enter the domain info but that area dosent exist.. any ideas.. this was on the earlier build haven't tried today's

d00b

Apr 12, 2008
Hows the graphics on this rom? I know in the other versions there were graphical glitches. Have they been stomped out yet?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

bodi524

Apr 10, 2010
Google Pixel 3 XL
Key Lights Off

Not much to be honest. I'd say now that CM is starting to port their CM10.2 features over, CM would be a better choice if features are your thing. The biggest reason I'm not using CM is because there's no way for me to turn off the key backlights, I really can't stand them lol. On these builds I included the good old device settings which let's you turn them off. Not to mention, PA feels a bit more snappier to me and has a smaller rom.zip file :)

If you want to turn off the key back lights for the CM Rom.
Decompile the framework-res.apk:

In the res/values/integers.xml
-- <integer name="config_buttonBrightnessSettingDefault">0</integer>
++<integer name="config_buttonBrightnessSettingDefault">0</integer>

joed1960

Jul 6, 2008
I am unable to connect and setup my exchange email because its ews and I need to enter the domain info but that area dosent exist.. any ideas.. this was on the earlier build haven't tried today's

I tried connecting mine, and app fc'd. No domain here either, but under username make sure your full email address is typed. Tried again and it setup correctly.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Flashed without any problems. Running great. No issues to report so far except a quick fc when setting up Exchange email, but it worked the second time around. Just like 3.99 this looks to be my daily rom. Thanks Rick!

stinger4321

May 2, 2009
I tried connecting mine, and app fc'd. No domain here either, but under username make sure your full email address is typed. Tried again and it setup correctly.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Flashed without any problems. Running great. No issues to report so far except a quick fc when setting up Exchange email, but it worked the second time around. Just like 3.99 this looks to be my daily rom. Thanks Rick!

That's the problem my user name is not an email address. I am using third party maildroid cause it is compatible with exchange 2010....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PARANOIDANDROID 4.3 BETA 1
    android-4.4.2_r2 KVT49L

1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST ROM

http://goo.im/devs/aospa_legacy/l900

2. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST 4.4 PA GAPPS PACKAGE

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

3. FACTORY RESET

4. FLASH ROM & GAPPS

Flash with the latest CWM recovery or else you'll lose your baseband!

5. ENJOY!

GERRIT
    AOSPA GIT
    AOSPA-LEGACY GIT
    Posting new builds tomorrow when I get some time. Having a small Thanksgiving dinner with my family before heading back up to school but I'll try and get them up. Stay tuned!

BUGS,
    -Check bugs listed in sbrissen's CM11 thread here!
    -Setup wizard tries to activate your mobile data on initial flash, just skip through it!

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

If you would like to donate to me, thank you I appreciate it. However, consider donating to sbrissen
    first as he is the real mastermind behind AOSP for our awesome device. Go give him a thanks here!

CREDITS,
    AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Huge thanks,
    sbrissen & codeworkx
    New build is finally up! Sorry about being late on that. I was honestly feeling lazy when I got back to my apartment Sunday and just relaxed and watch some football lol and yesterday I had a physics exam I had to get out of the way. Anyways, not too much has changed, just fixes and a few features here and there. Check AOSPA-legacy github for all the details if you must know though. This does have sbrissen's open source sensors though so proximity sensor should be good. If your rotation seems to lock up in portrait, I found that downloading the app Androsensor then simply opening it up fixed that issue. Enjoy!
    Is anybody having issues with Google Wallet on this build? Everything looks OK in the app - it says "Device is ready for tap and pay purchases". I can see that Google Wallet is selected in Settings-->Device-->Tap & pay and NFC is enabled in Settings-->Wireless & Networks-->More. I can read and write to my NFC tags just fine, but every time I try to use wallet at an NFC pay station, nothing happens. No vibration, no beep, nothing. I assumed it was the vendor initally, but I'm getting the same problem at every vendor I've tried now since installing this ROM.

Yea. Same issue here. Two things however. Firstly, I've only tried at one vendor. Second, but more importantly, my secure element has been locked out since almost right after I got my phone from flashing ROM's etc. I've never been able to get Wallet to fully set up since, until now, on this build, so if you're element was bored before, nothing has probably changed now except something within the app that's not catching it.

This feature is actually broken and doesnt work. I'm going to remove the option soon. Google made some changes to NFC under the hood so this option will only work with newer NFC chips.

I'm releasing a new build when PA announces it maybe later today or tomorrow. It most likely will have halo, will have improved quick settings aka quick settings 3.0, and more stable camera/sensors.