FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

( v1.1) Sense ics camera!

1,152 posts
Thanks Meter: 320

By Pator57, Senior Member on 7th October 2012, 08:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all i found an moded miui camera that look alike sense ics camera it's So GREAT .
That work on cm7 and that can be install like an usual apk or as an system apk ( for those who already now how to do that ).

Changelog :
Translate to english !

IF I HELPED USE THE THANKS BUTOM
Attached Files
File Type: apk Camera.apk - [Click for QR Code] (578.6 KB, 1211 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pator57 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pator57 Ad-Free

9th October 2012, 03:53 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thank you man. The camera and widgets are the only reasons why i had to revert back to stock sense roms. But this camera is awsome, i mean even in perfomance and speed than the cm7 one. So the camera issue is solved for me. Now only need to look for sense style widgets with minimum space footprint. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Hey Pator57 needed to know one thing. I have cm7.2 installed and after installing it I have edited its apps and other things such that to give maximum stability, perfomance and battery backup. So I wanted to share it with everyone. Since you along with elias have got some roms done so tell me is there any way to get a rom built or extracted from the one presently installed or nandroid backups? Infact battery backups so good that after 6-7 hours also (ofcourse little use 5 mins talk and 10 mins other use) it still shows 100%.
9th October 2012, 04:28 AM |#3  
Flag Latur
Thanks Meter: 1,114

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhr2

Thank you man. The camera and widgets are the only reasons why i had to revert back to stock sense roms. But this camera is awsome, i mean even in perfomance and speed than the cm7 one. So the camera issue is solved for me. Now only need to look for sense style widgets with minimum space footprint. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Hey Pator57 needed to know one thing. I have cm7.2 installed and after installing it I have edited its apps and other things such that to give maximum stability, perfomance and battery backup. So I wanted to share it with everyone. Since you along with elias have got some roms done so tell me is there any way to get a rom built or extracted from the one presently installed or nandroid backups? Infact battery backups so good that after 6-7 hours also (ofcourse little use 5 mins talk and 10 mins other use) it still shows 100%.

if I'm not wrong you can only extract apks from a nandroid.Why dont you take a fresh cm7.2 zip and do same things as you did with your rom ?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
9th October 2012, 05:10 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhr2

Your welcome
You can always use root explorer and copy all the system in your sdcard and then change system folder with the one of the stock cm7 zip.But it will take to much time.
So only take an stock cm7.zip build, do the mod you do ( add or delete the app ).For this you must have winrar or an zip exctractor and open system/app .Then try to flash your moded cm7 rom.And if that work only share .

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
17th October 2012, 02:21 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
great
thanks man it sound great but how do i install it? thanks
17th October 2012, 07:07 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbajoe777

thanks man it sound great but how do i install it? thanks

Download with your phone and the Install it With an file manager like astro file manager ( free on the playstore ).

2nd November 2012, 12:31 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
has someone translate it? I don't understand nothing of chinese. Thanks

Enviado desde mi Wildfire usando Tapatalk 2
2nd November 2012, 12:42 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilleskalari

has someone translate it? I don't understand nothing of chinese. Thanks

Enviado desde mi Wildfire usando Tapatalk 2

I asked to translate it too but nothing seem to want to translate it .But it's stell my daily camera app.
2nd November 2012, 06:03 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pator57

I asked to translate it too but nothing seem to want to translate it .But it's stell my daily camera app.

Do you know if 5MPX are set by default? The only numbers I see at settings are the image size.

Sorry for my english.
3rd November 2012, 03:50 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilleskalari

Do you know if 5MPX are set by default? The only numbers I see at settings are the image size.

Sorry for my english.

YES.And no need translation for english need only translation for french ..

The Following User Says Thank You to Pator57 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pator57 Ad-Free
3rd November 2012, 10:54 PM |#11  

More
I just install it but it still shows me the chinese language, how I put it in english?
And i thank you so much, this camera is awesome.

Sorry for my english.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)